What character has the most lines of dialogue in a single film?

Tools    

I have a quick question for film enthusiasts. I'm not sure if this is the best place if not hopefully you can guide me to it, but my question is pretty simple it is the above. Is there a character in a movie that just talk a ton and has just a ton of lines with the Deadpool movie coming out in February I thought of this question and google couldn't help me. If any of you guys could that would be awesome, thanks.

I have a quick question for film enthusiasts. I'm not sure if this is the best place if not hopefully you can guide me to it, but my question is pretty simple it is the above. Is there a character in a movie that just talk a ton and has just a ton of lines with the Deadpool movie coming out in February I thought of this question and google couldn't help me. If any of you guys could that would be awesome, thanks.
It's important that you stated "dialogue" because I've seen a couple films that are basically one-man (or woman) stage shows put to film and presented as movies. I guess these would be considered monologues. They don't usually have plots and are often art-house type things. But as far as a single person with the most lines, I imagine some of these would rate higher than any other film that has multiple actors, plots, shifts of scenery, etc.

The Terminator
There are couple of films. You have to specify atleast one Dialog.