Rate Your Day

Tools    

I like this thread idea though every time I see it, it's early morning for me...so how do I rate my day unless I have precognition? I consider most every day to be a 9/10 or better.

But a couple days ago when at dinner time I was opening up a can of stubborn beans, the can opener didn't work so I tried to pull the lid off with my hand. I knew that was a bad idea and I slipped and cut my finger right to the bone. I mean ouch! that hurt and damn it bleed! a lot!

I needed stitches but it was late so I said so screw that, just give me a paper towel and masking tape and I'll make my own bandage. I'd call that day a 8.5/10

@Citizen Rules, not a good idea to avoid stitches. The longer you leave it the harder it will be for them to do a good job.

@Citizen Rules, not a good idea to avoid stitches. The longer you leave it the harder it will be for them to do a good job.
I read that too, so I know it's true. Too late know for me, I'm going to have one big scar on my finger!

I read that too, so I know it's true. Too late know for me, I'm going to have one big scar on my finger!
Right. Because now the edges of the cut are too far apart.

Decent day so far. Overcast when I took Kandy to vet at 8 a.m., but brightened up considerably. Annoyed with myself for not taking a sun hat. Think I am done with vet visits. Had a nice breakfast at Au Bon Pain & then a long walk home. Life is good.

Recorded the Royal Wedding. Yeah, I'm a dude but I had to see Megan Markle because she's smokingly fine. Scanned through the endless tedium of most of it, pausing only when the camera paused on her face. Thinking of ordering pizza for supper. Pain level not too bad today, so all-in-all, a
as I expect to it stay for the rest of the evening.