Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Omoide no Mānī [When Marnie Was There] (Hiromasa Yonebayashi, 2014)

Slow and predictable but still managed to hit an emotional nerve, totally different vibe to Hitch's version though

There's also this exchange, which is...something.
Damn. Tragic.

At first I was like, "okay, Iro, I see you. Obvious joke is obvious, but I'm with it."

But then I realised... Obvious joke is apparently not that obvious after all.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I liked it when Iro analyzed boobs better

But I can work with this too.
Can you find the thread and link it....if it's not too much trouble of course. I would like to know what he thinks of the human female mammary gland.

Unregistered User

Knock Knock (2015)

I cant work out if this film was serious or not.

Seriously bad though -

Aside from Lorenza Izzo and Ana de Armas, who are seriously hot.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Booo. I thought it was absolutely brilliant.
I thought it looked good if that helps.

I thought it looked good if that helps.
The performances, the atmosphere, the dread, doom and paranoia were all cranked up. Trey Schults has a great career ahead. If you didn't like this, try "Krisha", his debut, which I thought was one of the films of 2015, even though I saw it this year. Amazing debut.

Knock Knock (2015)

I cant work out if this film was serious or not.

Seriously bad though -

Aside from Lorenza Izzo and Ana de Armas, who are seriously hot.
Lorenza Izzo is off the charts hot. Ana de Armas is in Blade runner 2049 isn't she. Another reason to look forward to it.

The performances, the atmosphere, the dread, doom and paranoia were all cranked up. Trey Schults has a great career ahead. If you didn't like this, try "Krisha", his debut, which I thought was one of the films of 2015, even though I saw it this year. Amazing debut.
Yeah Krisha is amazing. I still count it as 2016 since it wasn't shown outside of festivals til then but i'm not consistent with that sort of thing.

Going to watch It Comes At Night over the next week hopefully.

Yeah Krisha is amazing. I still count it as 2016 since it wasn't shown outside of festivals til then but i'm not consistent with that sort of thing.

Going to watch It Comes At Night over the next week hopefully.
Shults worked with Terence Malick as a lighting guy or sound guy or something on 'Voyage of Time'. He also became buddies with Jeff Nichols. You can see in his films that the aesthetics are very similar to Jeff Nichols' movies.

Shults worked with Terence Malick as a lighting guy or sound guy or something on 'Voyage of Time'. He also became buddies with Jeff Nichols. You can see in his films that the aesthetics are very similar to Jeff Nichols' movies.
Yeah i knew that. Read up on him as soon as i watched Krisha which was like September last year. It was actually a blind watch for me, saw it high on someones best of 2016 list on Letterboxd and gave it a shot. Pretty sure i was the first to review it on this site. Also there's a member called Kilgore Trout here that worked on Krisha, said Shults is a straight up pro

Yeah i knew that. Read up on him as soon as i watched Krisha which was like September last year. It was actually a blind watch for me, saw it high on someones best of 2016 list on Letterboxd and gave it a shot. Pretty sure i was the first to review it on this site. Also there's a member called Kilgore Trout here that worked on Krisha, said Shults is a straight up pro
Kudos to Kilgore. Great film.

Also, if you liked Krisha, have you seen "James White" ? Similar themes, nearly as good.

Here's the post he mentioned it here - https://www.movieforums.com/communit...08#post1627408

Was in response to me saying how great it was
Ah man that's great. Good to know how blown away with it they are. Krisha Fairchild is quite active on Twitter and I had a great convo with her about it. She's made up for Trey.

So many films like this must have passed me by, that's why I value Letterboxd, this site, Twitter so highly etc.

Five stars for Captain America, The Children of Men, and The Fifth Element. Hahahahaha, www.plebianforums.com

I just finished Bresson's Mouchette and I'd give it 3.5, but compared to those three combined it was ten out of five. Hahahaha.