Rank The Indiana Jones Movies

Tools    

1. The Last Crusade
2. Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Temple of Doom
4. Kingdom of the Chrystal Skull

I recommended only one movie that is "Raiders"........

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Raiders Of the Lost Ark
The Last Crusade
The Temple of Doom
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I didn't mind the last one. I never went into the theater expecting another Raiders. For what it was, I thought it was OK. Having said that, though, I haven't watched it since then. So, who knows what I would think of it now?

I, for one, am not too thrilled about Harrison Ford being replaced. This is a case where I think they should just leave the franchise alone.

I was actually having a conversation with my mother today about the Indiana Jones DVD's - of all things! And that is when it hit me. I know the problem that I had with the 4th film (it has been so long since I've seen it that I don't really give it too much thought). My issue with it was the fact this his father was dead. How could he be dead? Didn't he drink from the cup of Christ, which was to lead to eternal life?

I brought this up to my mother and she even said "Oh, yeah, that's right. That is a pretty big detail to overlook".

It has actually been awhile since I have seen any of these, and by some chance, maybe my mind is all mixed up. So, if someone could tell me if I am wrong, I would appreciate it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I was actually having a conversation with my mother today about the Indiana Jones DVD's - of all things! And that is when it hit me. I know the problem that I had with the 4th film (it has been so long since I've seen it that I don't really give it too much thought). My issue with it was the fact this his father was dead. How could he be dead? Didn't he drink from the cup of Christ, which was to lead to eternal life?

I brought this up to my mother and she even said "Oh, yeah, that's right. That is a pretty big detail to overlook".

It has actually been awhile since I have seen any of these, and by some chance, maybe my mind is all mixed up. So, if someone could tell me if I am wrong, I would appreciate it.

The price of immortality was that the Grail cup couldn't cross the temple's seal, but when Elsa crossed the seal with the Grail cup, he wouldn't be immortal, and the temple was destroyed.

I think in order for him to remain immortal, he would have had to stay in the temple, and take over as the new knight protecting the Grail cup.

The price of immortality was that the Grail cup couldn't cross the temple's seal, but when Elsa crossed the seal with the Grail cup, he wouldn't be immortal, and the temple was destroyed.

I think in order for him to remain immortal, he would have had to stay in the temple, and take over as the new knight protecting the Grail cup.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think that is right. I am starting to remember it now. Thanks.

Considering that out of all the Indy films this is the one that I watched the most throughout the years, you'd think I'd have a better memory when it comes to it! I honestly have not seen it in, probably, about 10 years. But with as many times as I have seen it, I should've remembered the facts better.

10 years is a long time not to see a movie. It'd definitely be good to re-visit the series again soon if it's been that long.

1. The Last Crusade
2. Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Temple of Doom
4. Kingdom of the Chrystal Skull
totally agree...

The Last Crusade
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Temple of Doom

Indy was recently voted the best movie character by Daily Mail. Nothing groundbreaking but nice to see nonetheless, Indy definitely is worthy of that title.