What's Better: Citizen Kane or Citizen Rules?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Citizen Cage.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Kane won an Oscar and is rated an 8.3 on imdb. I don't think Rules has won an Oscar or has an imdb page. On the other hand, Kane has never posted here and Rules has contributed thousands of quality posts here. Rules and I have had multiple pleasant interactions here, but Kane has never had any direct interactions with me. Rules seems nicer than Kane, although Kane is likely more famous. It's a close race, but I give the edge to our own Citizen Rules.

Let's see how Rules holds up in 80 years and then we can talk. Sorry buddy we need more time to properly assess your legacy.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Before we can make such a momentous decision, we'd have to get a sound sample of Citizen to see if he speaks with the authority, diction and weight of Orson Welles.

There's only one way to settle this. Throwing your opponent out of the ring is frowned upon. The use of folding chairs however is strongly encouraged.