Scooby Doo: Life Lessons

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
1. Old people appear kindly, but will screw you over if they're financially desperate.
2. Being asked for your help is always an opportunity to negotiate for food.
3. Celebrities are incredibly helpful, and often sing while being chased by bad guys.
4. The most obvious suspect is usually the guilty party.
5. Be suspicious of "weirdos". They're always up to something.
6. If a floor looks collapsable, send the pretty boy across first. If he falls through, its no big loss of brain power for the rest of the group.
7. The laws of physics are not universal.
8. Blind, clumsy luck + observation will get you just as far in life as deductive reasoning.

"It's bad enough when you're scared. When you're hungry and scared, that's the worst!" - Shaggy

So true.
So. Damn. True.

I can't think of anything to say except I love the last two sentences.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I was watching Eddie Izzard yesterday, and he started talking about Scooby-Doo. He said that Shaggy and Scooby are the Falstaff of modern literature. According to Izzard, and he's travelled way more than me so I believe him, mention of Shaggy and Scooby will open doors to communication with peoples all over the globe. Sounds perfectly plausible!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
9) When running like a maniac trying to get away from a monster you will pass several objects 3 time whilst running down the corridor. Bookcase, plant, clock. Bookcase, plant, clock. Bookcase, plant, clock.