Sheep 2018

Tools    

I've never ordered pineapple on pizza before but had it once from somebody else's and it wasn't bad. I did order anchovies once, with sausage and pepperoni, and it wasn't awful but it wasn't good.
NEVER TRUST ANCHOVY PIZZA EATERS. The pineapple cult can get a pass IF they invite me to their Thai food membership.

NEVER TRUST ANCHOVY PIZZA EATERS. The pineapple cult can get a pass IF they invite me to their Thai food membership.
Thai food is fine if it doesn't have coriander which should not be allowed in food As a whole though Chinese trumps Thai.

Speaking of Thai - I wondered about the egg on pizza, then remembered that most good "Pad Thai" usually has little bits of fried egg in it that make it ever so good. So, if fried egg is good in a sauteed rice noodle, tofu and vegetables topped with ground peanuts dish, it might be okay on pizza?

Thai food is fine if it doesn't have coriander which should not be allowed in food As a whole though Chinese trumps Thai.
NOT CHINESE FOOD IN SWEDEN THOUGH. I've never seen any fast food so sad as that...and falafels. This country taught me to HATE falafels. Talk about dry, bland balls.

Speaking of Thai - I wondered about the egg on pizza, then remembered that most good "Pad Thai" usually has little bits of fried egg in it that make it ever so good. So, if fried egg is good in a sauteed rice noodle, tofu and vegetables topped with ground peanuts dish, it might be okay on pizza?
The Good, the Pad and the Ugly?

NOT CHINESE FOOD IN SWEDEN THOUGH. I've never seen any fast food so sad as that...and falafels. This country taught me to HATE falafels. Talk about dry, bland balls.
I've never tried falafel so can't really comment. I might give it a try at some point as one of my usual places has some reviews saying they're falafels are best in town.

EDIT: Sigh, no linking to fb pics I see

I've never tried falafel so can't really comment. I might give it a try at some point as one of my usual places has some reviews saying they're falafels are best in town.

EDIT: Sigh, no linking to fb pics I see
Just prepare to be disappointed. I can't imagine a good falafel anymore. I remember I liked it the first time I had them, made by Greeks. I don't know if Greeks have a knack with that sort of thing, but the ones you get NO MATTER WHERE in Sweden are dry and so boring, I'd actually rather go without food than sully my gut with that ****.

Let the night air cool you off
Just prepare to be disappointed. I can't imagine a good falafel anymore. I remember I liked it the first time I had them, made by Greeks. I don't know if Greeks have a knack with that sort of thing, but the ones you get NO MATTER WHERE in Sweden are dry and so boring, I'd actually rather go without food than sully my gut with that ****.
That's how I feel about white boys rapping.

Master of My Domain
Since when was 2007 a year of the 2010s?

yeah im dumb lol