Do Hippo's Glow in the Dark ?

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Michael's monkey Bubbles McGraw. Standing tall and proud he winks at Haley and receives a cheeky grin from the youngster. Bubbles places a a serving dish onto the table in which willow is gagged and plainly naked. Danny screams "At last I get to have a go at the little fellow! " .............

Devito stands there with his hands on his hips and shouts.......
"OK YOU GUYS.......I'M GONNA TELL YOU ONCE MORE.........IF I DONT EAT IM GONNA FAINT......SO CLEAR OUT THE WAY"
Devito bites into willow and laughs......HAHAHA......"just cooked to perfection"........he looks at the rock and says........."HEY ROCK...YOU BROKE YOUR NAIL AND YOUR LIPSTICK IS SMUDGED.....HAHAHA"................
The rock runs off to the bathroom...........
Devito looks at Jacko and says......."oooohhhh......Wacko Jacko....the boy scouts are at the door selling candy"...........
Jacko rushes off to the door with haley following......

Devito.......ROTFL....his AO........."HAHAHAHA......one way to get rid of them he laughs....."

Suddenly the maid appears................it's Bette Midler...........

Devito sinks to his knees and says........"Bette Baby....my honeybunny cupcake"..........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Now straddling Bubbles, Haley comes back to see Bette bashing Danny to near death with willow's head. Haley dismounts and screams " Mummy, you're back ". Danny looks up in horror "he's mine ?" ......

Bette bashes danny with willows head screaming......."HOW DARE YOU WEAR MY G-STRING WITHOUT ASKING...THIS IS GONNA COST YOU BOY......"

Devito crawling on the floor.......sobs......Bette Honeybunny cup cake....forgive me PLEASE!!!!!.........

In walks The Rock.....and says........"hey....do you like my long blonde wig......is it me......."

Devito gets up off the floor and yells......."Yeah you look like pamela anderson on steroids having a bad hair day"

In walks Jacko....and......................

...totally high off the boy scouts, grabs Danny and begins to meddle with him in front of the disgusted group. Little did Michael know that Danny has been prepared for this moment all his life, and smurks at the thought of Michael finding his chastity belt, but.......

Put me in your pocket...
Bette smacks Danny upside the head....

"Well...what are you waiting for! Dinners' getting cold! Michael...stop playing with your monkey and find a seat."

Rock cozy's up to Bette...." Oooo...a woman with fire~..."

Bette grabs him by the ear and drags him over to the table..."I don't go for blondes...now sit!"

....she rings a bell....

Out pops Loreena Bobbit in a short maid outfit. While she pours out the drinks she notices.....

My life isn't written very well.
...Rock's hair, and says " I love a man that's not afraid to change his hair."

The Rock suddenly gets up and rushes past Loreena, slamming the front door behind him. Loreena is surprised and jumps back, landing in Micheal's lap, which causes Bette to spill her drink onto Danny, who falls to the floor, taking the tablecloth and everything on it with him.

"The dinner!" screams Bette, "it's ruined! Who's going to clean up this...this mess?!"

" I will mum," says Loreena hopping out of Michael's lap, "and the dinner isn't entirely ruined. We still have our guest of honor."

"Oh yeah, " Bette says, "Where is she then?"

"Why I'm right here miss Midler!" said a voice from the other room. Just then a figure walked through the swinging door and stood in front of the crowd. It was...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Dr Evil.....................

Bette rushes to him and kisses him on each cheek.........(the ones on his face!!!!)...............then she sinks to her knees and grabs his hand and kisses it and says................"We are so honoured to have you tonight as our special guest"

"Of course you are".........says Dr Evil............"mini-me is humping the laser so he could not be here"..........

Danny, Jacko and The Rock look at him in awe..............
Danny says to The Rock............."is that Chanel #5 I smell on him"........
"nooooo" says The Rock..........."It's Dior......Poision"
They look at each other in horror and say........."poision!!!!!!!"

Loreena Bobbit smiles and says...........

" When I was young, I used to dress like a badger and shout 'Beware of Chuckles, I say Beware of Chuckles' "

While everyone turns to Loreena in sheer disbelief, no one notices Michael's monkey slipping out of his skin to reveal that he is actually Mel Gibson in disguise.

Mel's laser eyes cut Michaels head from his body......