Do Hippo's Glow in the Dark ?

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Firstly, don't let the title fool you. This is a serious thread, or is it?

Many films try to evoke some sense of reality in 'unreal' situations. Take E.T for example, a normal homely environment evokes reality because of personal experience toward the environment. This is made 'unreal' by the fact an alien, mr E.T comes down and is taken home by kids.

Anyway.....

A game using your imagination. I start story and you carry it on in any way you want. You don't have to remember any details, names etc 'cause it doesn't matter.

It's an excuse to get some response out of everyone. Having fun is a great way to express yourself. I'm bored. I'm so bored. Nobody is posting anything. I'll add to this myself if only to make keypressing sounds.

the beginnning

Mel Gibson is enjoying a sunday roast in a grotty hotel. A knock at the door, and suddenly Mel answers to Willow carrying an egg.

Willow looks up and there is Mel at the door with Sharon Stone standing behind him holding an ice pick..........Sharon grins and says.......come on in........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Willow fearfull for his ice throws a bemused hamster at sharon stone and knocks the pick out of her hand......

Arnold Schwarzenegger pushes past Mel and turns to Sharon and says......."I'll be back........."
as he turns...........Willow sees the pick wound in Arnie's back and throws the egg at Arnies head in a mad panic......

The egg breaks open and a small hippo jumps out and eats willow whole.....

Steve Irwin rushes in and grabs the hippo and wrestles it to the floor....................

As Mel Gibson stands there frozen in the midst of all the action, he remembers what his wife said at her death. Suddenly Mel aware of what he now must do breaks sharon stones arm off and knocks Steve Irwin out.

So there stands Mel, trying to catch his breath, with Arnie standing nearby nursing his bleeding back and smelling of egg. He says to Arnie "This reminds me of the time when my dead wife, Susan Sarandon, was cooking breakfast at our beachhouse by the lake, and she slipped and cut her arm and the egg broke on her. I miss her so much Arnie....you remind me of her, the way she smelled, the pool of blood collecting at her feet".....

p.s...beachhouse by the lake - i meant that one

Two years later....

Arnie and Mel are married and have adopted the hippo which is now full size. They call the hippo 'conan'. On a trip to Blockbuster they come across a gang of youths claiming to be ' Harry Potter's descendants'......

.....When all of a sudden Bob Newhart wakes up to find Suzzane Plechett in the bed with him. She asks what's the matter and he replies....
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

he replies "I was just thinking about that baby hippo i lost 2 years ago, Gee I hope the little bugger made it"

"Forget the hippo", she says, and goes down on him mouthing gently, seductively, playfully at his swelling manhood...

...what?

HOLY CRAP!!! So much for the kiddies.

---that's when Bob Newhart slaps her upside the head, grabs her by the hair, and beats her unmercifully. Screaming, "This is a family show idiot! Sex bad, violence good!" The body is never found, now Newhart can---

...jerk off while looking in the mirror and thinking of his hippo. Who is now engaging in bare knuckle boxing matches under the alias name of Kimmy Jimmy Jo Jo and pimping off sixteen year old girls from the local area schools and dairy farms...

At the point of total excitement ( ) Bob begins to float around the room. Now Bob convinced he has a super power flys through the window and decides to find conan & kimmy Jimmy Jo Jo who are the same person......

Flashback!! Silver, reading so much about the lonely hippo, falls in love with 'him' and gets married. The hippo is seen as a legal citizen and therefore now a person.

Hippo Love!

In walks Pamela Anderson wearing just her thigh high boots and holding a video camera.........................

Silver gives a cheeky grin to Pam and licks his lips. Conan the hippo gets jealous and attempts to gain Silver's 'attention'.

Silver is a prostitute from the Bronx. Her real name is Famke. Her sexual attractive to Kimmy Jimmy Jo Jo the hippo results in a failed romance. He acidentally pees in her and nine months later MinionTV [which isn't a real name, but both parents are so whacked out on cocaine, and the child himself so braindead. that no one much complains] is born. Millions mourn.