Editing Help

Tools    

Can anyone help...........I've made a short movie......and I need to chop 2 seconds off the end of it.............

I play it through windows media but I have no idea how to cut off the last 2 seconds of it.............

It's a MPEG.........

Can anyone help.......

This is my first attempt at movie making.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I See You When You're Sleeping
I use TMPEnc. It's a program where you you can edit the source range of movies. You can find info about it at

http://www.pegasys-inc.com/

but you can also download it (free ) from kazaa.
It's easy to use but it'll take ages to encode again. I don't know if there is a way where you can just split it straight away without encoding it.

thank you miniontv.........just sounds so complicating to me

I will try that........

A novel adaptation.
And whats stopping you from going back and chopping off the last 2 seconds with your editing program?

Because......

It was downloaded onto my computer after we did the movie.......

Then after viewing it...........later on................I found I wanted to chop some of the ending off..................

It was not my digital camera that was used.........

But thanks guys................i have fixed the problem........

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Good. What was it and why did you make it?
Silver Bullet............... it was some videos of me for my boyfriend..............he goes away..........so i like to say hi and keep in touch............

I'm not even gonna go there.

LOL @ Travis.....................

but thanks to miniontv who edited my vids for me.......

I See You When You're Sleeping
It was a harrowing job, I suppose someone had to do it....