Red Dwarf - New Series

Tools    

Red Dwarf has for a long time been my favourite British comedy. I grew up watching this hilarious space situated frenzy and was excited when it came back to our screens with Red Dwarf: Back To Earth, with it's Blade Runner story line it created a great amount of viewers which in turn helped bring the crew back together for a 10th series in Red Dwaf X. Since this series aired it has left fans wanting more and asking the question will there be another series and if so when?

Well lucky for you fans I don't give up so easily. Earlier today I tweeted (for the billionth time) Robert Llewelyn who plays Kryten in the hit show and asked the question:

@AdamNorman1: @bobbyllew have to ask you is there any news on a new red dwarf?

And he replied:

@bobbyllew: @AdamNorman1 There has been a fair amount but I’m not saying anything :-)

So ther you have it guys straight from the androids mouth.

What do you think? Are you eagerly waiting?

I think they have been writing it since the last series so they have had plenty of time to perfect it. I also heard a rumour that it will reveal the mystery of how the 8th series ended.

One more thing i have noticed is that Craig Charles (Dave Lister) has now grown a beard (well a goatee) and this could be due to maybe needing it for an episode of Red Dwarf or maybe not, thought it might be worth a post.