Time Travel Movie Relive

Tools    

I don't get the love for Jaws.

I haven't really seen it since I was a kid, but it didn't impress me at the time. Maybe it would be different now - I don't know.

I don't get the love for Jaws.

I haven't really seen it since I was a kid, but it didn't impress me at the time. Maybe it would be different now - I don't know.
Give it another look, Sexy, but I don't expect you to fall in love with it. You might appreciate it more now at a technical level though.

Oh, God. People and their stupid technical levels. Bunch of f'ing robots.

Oh, God. People and their stupid technical levels. Bunch of f'ing robots.

How dare you not enjoy Jaws and technical levels. How dare you.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Probably worse than hearing about how you should watch foreign films/critically acclaimed films for me is hearing about how you should appreciate movies for their "technical" achievements. As if that matters so much.

Ok everyone settle down Everyone's opinion is fair on this thread.

Jaws would be a great move to go back and relive for the first time. I remember the first time i saw it even though i was very young. That moment when you see the shark in all its glory is mind blowing i remember how amazed i was.

This is the best image of the mmoment im talking about thats stuck with me.