Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Well I'm not feeling that great so looking for something pretty daft, mindless and enjoyable tonight. As a result I think I might give a shot to Pacific Rim. I'm certainly not expecting anything that will push the boundaries in terms of depth, substance or intelligence. But hopefully it will be fun. It's giant monsters versus giant robots after all; surely that's got to be good for at least a little bit of fun

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Copycat

Just kidding. Enjoy!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Well I'm not feeling that great so looking for something pretty daft, mindless and enjoyable tonight.

I'm certainly not expecting anything that will push the boundaries in terms of depth, substance or intelligence. But hopefully it will be fun.
Sounds like every film you love.

Wow. Well that's an interesting proposition to consider.

How about it HK?
The horror!

I picture us running quite a fascist, totalitarian forum. We would institute 'Drew Barrymore Friday' where everyone would be forced to watch a Drew film, sport a Drew avi and generally just talk about her. We could ban all mention of Stanley Kubrick, forcing the Kubrickians to go undercover and discuss his films in a dark corner of the board. We could set up an orientation package for new members. When someone signs up they must watch Enter the Dragon, First Blood, Charlie's Angels, Die Hard and Taking of Pelham 123. What else? Oh, forum sanctioned torture of Masterman until he admits that Man of Steel is a piece of s*it!

Any other ideas HK?
Sounds pretty good so far.
I'm glad we live in a world where this forum doesn't exist.
And yet we we live in a world where it can.

The Double (2013)

Possibly one of the films I was most looking forward to for the last few months (After I'd seen Submarine). I may write a review about this one if it's worth it. Will Richard Ayoade officially manifest himself as one of the most promising and interesting upcoming independent filmmakers of his generation? I certainly hope so!

A Woman Under the Influence (1974)
Need to watch this myself for the 70s, I own it so will do eventually, interested to see how you like it.

The Double (2013)

Possibly one of the films I was most looking forward to for the last few months (After I'd seen Submarine). I may write a review about this one if it's worth it. Will Richard Ayoade officially manifest himself as one of the most promising and interesting upcoming independent filmmakers of his generation? I certainly hope so!
Looking forward to hearing what you think, I liked Submarine. That poster looks great too.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Once upon a time I said that if The Shining wins the MoFo the Top 80s Countdown, I'm going to rewatch it. I don't think anybody holds me for it, but just to show how reliable I am...

... I'm watching it tonight!

Especially looking forward to this scene, because I can't remember if the bunny man was blowing that man, or not and want to know. Haha.

The Double (2013)

Same here, I think. I really liked Submarine without being blown away, but I thought it was a unique take on the subject matter and a really promising debut. The cast for this one is a fantastic mix of "in" British stars and foreign wild-cards and Ayoade is tackling some interesting subject matter. Looking forward to it.