For Hire!

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Since I've been accused of asking too many thought-provoking questions, I thought I'd give you a choice of which question to answer:

choice #1

Based on your personality, what job would suit you in the entertainment industry?

choice #2

If you could choose which job to have in the entertainment industry, what would you pick?

I chose option #2:

For me it would be an actor (I have done some) because I need direction. I also like to become the character. I love doing drama in theater, it can be very cathartic.

I also might do well as a comedian; I'm pretty funny in person. I think I have good timing too. Now if I could only get people to laugh.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I'd love to direct my own films.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

a male (or female) celebrity's accessory

An Auteur (writer/director), who produces his own stuff.

Actress....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I See You When You're Sleeping
I'd love to be doing music in some way, maybe writing soundtrack music. I love to write lyrics inspired by films. I find I get a more emotional and self fulfilling experience if I try to part with myself as much as possible.

director for sure
i suck at acting but i think i have a nack for directing

I am having a nervous breakdance
I would wanna start as a writer, then direct my own and other's scripts. On occasions I would wanna do small but rememberable parts as an actor in films. When I get sick of the filmindustry I would write some music, and then go back to the film industry again. When I've gained some routine and contacts I would start to produce as well. Do I want it all? Yes, I want it all!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
An actress or voice actress.
And if that didn't work out I'd love to work in the special effects/art field.

Definitely special effects but writing is also something that appeals to me.

Based on my personality i believe a toilet brush would be my hope in entertainment , based on appeal something behind the scenes yet important, so i got money but i didnt get the endless attension of the media.

Writer/director. I'm already doing that. I also shoot and edit my own stuff too. If I could write music I would be doing that for my films, also. And I love acting, but I refuse to be in my own films. But I'll be in someone elses if they need me, sure. I have my pen in many inkwells and my hand in many pairs of jeans.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I don't know that I would wanna be in the "Entertainment Industry," be just another guy with nothing to say but saying it anyways, but I think I'm on my way there. I think I'd stick with underground comics and work for hire illustration jobs. That way, I don't have to be in the public eye or deal with other people's egos....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/