Done something you regretted ?

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Has anyone ever done something they really regretted like
run over a dog wearing spiked shoes ? Anyone ever tried to copy a movie that went bad ?

Originally posted by miniontv
Has anyone ever done something they really regretted like
run over a dog wearing spiked shoes ? Anyone ever tried to copy a movie that went bad ?

Years ago.....I brought the Spice Girls CD's and the Video.......GEE....I think that's WORSE than running over a dog wearing spiked shoes.......

Would I buy it now........NEVER!!!!!.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I See You When You're Sleeping
I bought a spice girls album for my sister for a christmas gift.
Where were cd burners then ?

Fighting out of the Lions Den
I wish I tried out for the S.B.S....but I never did.

I never tracked down where Mick lived threw that big Birthday Par-tay for him. That would've been so cool. The coolest thing ever. EVER. Period.

im glad you didnt, im not much into big crowds, too many bad things happen but the thought was there

I regret ever going out with my Ex and i know everyone says that but mine almost had me kill myself twice because of the manipulating mind games she played, if it werent for Nat's jokes, Jo's care, SILVER BULLET'S CONCERN!!! and Yoda's kind words, i wouldnt be here today, so thank you.

OH and i also regret never going out with Patica Slaven when i had the chance, she was a godess, a beautiful model with a flawless personality and SHE ASKED ME OUT!!! and as i was going out with my Ex at the time, i chose foolishly to remain loyal definatly my most tormenting regrets (one that i keep wondering what if) but at least im happy with the love that i now have.

I killed a man last week. I hit him over the head with a shovel. It seems that every time I kill somebody, I really regret it... at least for a week or two.

I also regret not going farther in a sport. Hockey or basketball. I could've been somebody, intead of a bum... which is what I am. Let's face it.

I am having a nervous breakdance
After long consideration I've come to the conclusion that I don't regret anything I've done. However, I regret a lot of things that I did not do. But I will get my revenge!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.