Ellen Feiss

Tools    

So shoot me.

I think we have hit the ultimate Warholian point when a fifteen year old girl is able to be become an instant cult hero on the Internet simply for looking stoned and promoting Apple. If you haven't seen the commercial yet, you should have.

While in part it is all a little sad [I mean it obvious that the people running Ellen Feiss fan sites are either stoned themselves or simply do not have a life] it is also a little freaking hilarious. There are desktop wallpapers, techno songs, web sites, look alike contests, fashion guides. This is less the Warhol revolution as it is the Feiss revolution.

And then you've got the switch parodies, including Will Ferrell as S. Claus and you just know that is is probably one of the weirdest cutural obsessions in years.

And the thing is, as I have found, once you start looking into all the parodies and Feiss literature and discussion groups and fan sites, you don't want to stop. You want to keep looking because it is all so ridiculously fun.

So. Is Ellen Feiss stoned?

A novel adaptation.
Check out EllenFeiss.net, I've been stopping by there for a good while now, and it's a phenomenon that has yet to stop fascinating me.
Was she high? I doubt it.
Does our Sh*tty generation adore her because of some faux drug dependency? Sadly, yes.

America truly is a conservative version of a stoner culture. We love it, and yet, we've made it illegal.

I have been to www.ellenfeiss.net too. Problem is it is very tempremental. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Sigh.

And I don't think she was high either. She says in her first interview that it was some sort of allergy medicine, and that they shot the thing late at night.

A novel adaptation.
Speaking of switch ads, or at least switch ad parodies...

http://www.nightlightpress.com/switch/

Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

The one with the pirates?

I'm doing my own. But I'm going to stick to the thirty second timeline. I've already downloaded the music.

Kill me, someone.

I've never seen her before. You're absolutely right, she sure looked wasted. Cute, very cute.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."