Last concert you've been to!

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Ok, what's the last concert you've been to?

Last saturday I went and saw Black Uhuru. Not one of my favourite reggae bands but it still was a decent show. Nice to sway a bit. And I guess they're considered to be one of the legendary bands, and it's always nice to see legends still doing their thing.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Chilli Peppers.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

my last concert was Andrew WK on the night before halloween.

Did they play Nevermind??.......posted by Priddzilla

Nope........

Just stuff from
One Hot Minute........
Californication...........
By The Way...............

They ROCKED Australia.........

the last show i saw was the legendary pink dots, in ny, back in october. they were pretty cool, but as usual, the atmosphere and overcrouding gave me a headache. actually, i'm generally not to fond of live musical performance, it's usually dissapointing and i get bored just standing around, plus i dont like to dance, so live shows suck. i was going to see the residents in november, but decided not to go, on account of two live shows in such close proximity of eachother isnt my "style". last show before the pink dots was foetus, again in ny, last new years eve. that was a decent show, laid back setting (lounge), but while the openning acts were great (especially the yeah yeah yeahs), the main draw, jim thirwell, was kind of dissapointing. i'd rather see foetus lounge style (solo with a piano), or even foetus with a broken keyboard, than the wall of guitar noise that seems to be the trend in industrial lately.
last show i saw that totally blew me away: dianne reeves, at mcarter theater in princeton. great entertainer, and a decent singer (highlight of the show was the percussion though) to boot.

Back with a bang!
Danzig. The concert was really good, but he didn't play any Misfits songs, which was a shame. But at least he had the good sense to play lots of old songs (his new ones really stink).

Didn't see it.
da Who.

Thanks a lot, Pete Townshend, btw. Jerk.

jamiroquai....i USED to like him before seeing him live