Finish The Ultimate Movie Trailer

Tools    

...dogs and cats have sex together and produce offspring with super powers and pristine car handling skills.

I See You When You're Sleeping
'children are designed by their parents to carry their life force and live forever in a chain of controlled evolution, something has to change'

A novel adaptation.
...nothing is as it seems, one man has only one chance to change his destiny. But he can only do it... with the help of someone he claimed he'd never turn to...
The monkey that stole his wife!

Rollingstone magazine called Just Bananas! a "Vapid, shallow, cheap comedy that, when seeming to hit rock bottom in sophomoric humor, is handed the proverbial shovel with an exploitative, and pointless gay monkey love scene." and "A must see!."

Nominated for 17 Golden Globes, and widely known as "The finest pieces of sh*t that I've ever been dazzled by" Just Bananas is the biggest hit of the season.

Originally posted by Herodotus
...nothing is as it seems, one man has only one chance to change his destiny. But he can only do it... with the help of someone he claimed he'd never turn to...
The monkey that stole his wife!

Rollingstone magazine called Just Bananas! a "Vapid, shallow, cheap comedy that, when seeming to hit rock bottom in sophomoric humor, is handed the proverbial shovel with an exploitative, and pointless gay monkey love scene." and "A must see!."

Nominated for 17 Golden Globes, and widely known as "The finest pieces of sh*t that I've ever been dazzled by" Just Bananas is the biggest hit of the season.

Starring SUSAN SARANDON! as Dr. Penelia Hummersley, the famous monkey proctologist who discovers the strongest monkey pheromone that drives women wild.... or JUST BANANAS!

See MADONNA in a role critics are calling "The best thing that ever happened to her.... Someone up there must love her!" Here, she plays Ruth Jacket, a woman in love with the wrong... species.

Ruth: If only I could go to the zoo....

Where Silver is sensitive to arrogant cocky newbies, and Chris is insulting C.S. Lewis. Where Gracie is swearing like there's no tommorrow, where Naisy is Anti-Wiccan, where Toose is boring and dull, and where everyone agrees on two things: the LOTR series is horrible, and the Yoda fighting scene was garbage. Alternate Dimension come is june 2003.