The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Umm, that would be my name.

Sorry -- habit from several other forums I frequent where we actually sign our real names all the time.

I'll try not to do it again.

Gretchen

Originally posted by Naisy
and you JR have been around here for a long time and should know i already have a slightly BAD pic on this thread already not that im going to show you where.

If I saw it I wouldn't have left the previous post.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by Austruck
Hmmm ... you look kinda like a young Tim Roth.
Nail-Head-Hammer-You-Hit.

How tall is Master Toose? I've been dying to ask.

Anyhoo, here's a sketch of me. I'm a moderator at a couple other forums and the owner of one of them had an artist draw little cartoons of all the mods/admins based on pictures of ourselves we sent in. Here's mine. Doesn't look much like me (looks more like Conan O'Brien), but I like it anyway.

I'm a cartoon! Yay!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	chris_sketch.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	444  

Very Funkarific!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
That's always something to be proud of.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by Toose
Master Yoda:

I am slight in height... a mere 5'-11"

and down to 245#'s.... makes me almost as wide as I am tall
5'11" ain't slight at all, my man. That's about my height, and it's right near the average for an American male.

Actually, from what I've read, it's a little ABOVE the average. Hence, near it. I read it was around 5'9" or so, but that might have been a little outdated.

"Short people got no reason to live...."

I'm 6'3" myself. Not bragging, I'm just saying. So nanny-nanny boo-boo. I can get things off the top shelf all by myself.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I know someone who's 6'3", and frankly, I wouldn't want to be that tall. Too hard to fit into other people's cars, usually. 6'1" would be the ideal height in my case...and I'm close enough to it to be satisfied. I've still got some growing left, so I may just top out at 6' event, which would be fine by me.

I play a lot of basketball at the park, so I would like being 6'3". As it is, I'm only 5'11". ~sigh~
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."