The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by jrs1013
Just to let you MoFos know I will have my pic up this week. I was honestly going to post this weekend but I did not get a chance*.

*Sorry Sades
Um. 'sokay. I just thought fair is fair, ya know?

Fighting out of the Lions Den
You got that macho jaw-line thing going on jrs...just like me

You're cool-looking Jrs.
No, really. I was quite suprised. I was expecting some double-posting nerd boy, like Ladies Man, say. I was quite pleased to see how cool-looking you are.

Just one question and I don't know if this is the area to post it.....but since I have a pic up, where is that little person under my name which is supposed to be there?? Very curious.

Go into the Forum Options area. Then click on "Profile." You'll find the fields for your picture, voice clip, and desktop at the bottom of that page.

The Adventure Starts Here!
A Yorkshire terrier! We had a few of those while I was growing up! Adorable (non-shedding) dogs. Very friendly and loyal, too. Ours didn't "yip" or bark too much, either.

Yours looks like he's still a puppy...yes?

Linda

The Adventure Starts Here!
Ah, I'd forgotten about that breed. We always had people mistaking our Yorkies for Silkies because none of ours ever got the really LONG silver hair of Yorkies. Ours always looked more like your dog.

He looks very spry for an older dog. Hope he has many more happy years ahead of him. Seeing the picture made me miss Daisy (our Yorkie).

Linda

Ahhhhh... cutie puppyyyyyyy......

Here's mine... she is UGLY... looks like she ran face first into a wall.
And to be honest she does sometimes

and she is addicted to ice cubes.... goes for like they are crack, does tricks and stuff.. my fav is her ballerina dance, she will get up on back legs and go around in circles for one! Her name is Sweetie.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sweetiecouch2.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	380  

A novel adaptation.
Cute pug. I'll post my puppies picture up, as soon as she wakes up, she's my pride and joy.

A novel adaptation.
Ha! the Double poster strikes again. Anyways, heres a picture of my dog, who, besides being the light of my life, is also a purebred Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I could show her if the need arose, but honestly, I dont think either of us has that much determination.
Attachments

Name:	picture 11.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	381  

Heres my kids and I
Attachments

Name:	jacquelyn & jessica01.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	389  
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Fighting out of the Lions Den
You write younger than you look LS ...I expected you to be around 20-25.
Cute kids btw.

Nope, I'm 34. I didn't realize I write "young" Thanks for the, "cute kids" comment. They are my everythings.

A novel adaptation.
Hey, nobody commented about how cute my dog is. Oh no, I feel so awful, life has no meaning for me now. I may as well end it. Do none of you appreciate my pup's majestic beauty?! First you outvote Adam West, and now this? Does your cruelty have no end!?
Attachments

Name:	picture 12.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	391