A Simple Tale

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled another hamster, squealing like giant rabbits enjoying chewing gum. Suddenly, 'crash!', down came millions of little dinosaurs encased in sultry silk membranes.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled another hamster, squealing like giant rabbits enjoying chewing gum. Suddenly, 'crash!', down came millions of little dinosaurs encased in sultry silk membranes. Never

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled another hamster, squealing like giant rabbits enjoying chewing gum. Suddenly, 'crash!', down came millions of little dinosaurs encased in sultry silk membranes. Never before

My life isn't written very well.
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled another hamster, squealing like giant rabbits enjoying chewing gum. Suddenly, 'crash!', down came millions of little dinosaurs encased in sultry silk membranes. Never before had

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled another hamster, squealing like giant rabbits enjoying chewing gum. Suddenly, 'crash!', down came millions of little dinosaurs encased in sultry silk membranes. Never before had Dinotopia

I See You When You're Sleeping
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled another hamster, squealing like giant rabbits enjoying chewing gum. Suddenly, 'crash!', down came millions of little dinosaurs encased in sultry silk membranes. Never before had Dinotopia religiously

Get off my island
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled another hamster, squealing like giant rabbits enjoying chewing gum. Suddenly, 'crash!', down came millions of little dinosaurs encased in sultry silk membranes. Never before had Dinotopia religiously tried

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled another hamster, squealing like giant rabbits enjoying chewing gum. Suddenly, 'crash!', down came millions of little dinosaurs encased in sultry silk membranes. Never before had Dinotopia religiously tried to

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled another hamster, squealing like giant rabbits enjoying chewing gum. Suddenly, 'crash!', down came millions of little dinosaurs encased in sultry silk membranes. Never before had Dinotopia religiously tried to sacrafice