Movie Forums Top 100 of the 2010s - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Sent mine in. As with all my ballots, I don't think it's satisfactory and I've been focused on far too much else to really make as much of an effort at revising titles for the list as I'd have liked, but I guess we'll see how things shake out.

94 is a pretty good number, I think.

Final count is 98. Wow.

Okay, gonna work on the behind-the-scenes stuff over the next few days, probably launching this thing Monday if all goes well.

Awwww. Mark's ballot would have made 99, which would have tied the MoFo '70s List.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

98 is a great number. Nice work everyone!

I'll try to have the countdown thread up in an hour.
You said in the morning

Yeah, but you said "in an hour", which means you'll have it up at roughly 12:10 PM, so you're either gonna cut it really close OR not have it in the morning, which seems more likely if you keep replying to my posts.

[Insert Samuel L. Jackson "tick-tock-mfer" GIF, which I can't post because every single URL has the word "mfer" in it]

Yeah, but you said "in an hour", which means you'll have it up at roughly 12:10 PM, so you're either gonna cut it really close OR not have it in the morning, which seems more likely if you keep replying to my posts.

[Insert Samuel L. Jackson "tick-tock-mfer" GIF, which I can't post because every single URL has the word "mfer" in it]
Drat, I guess I'll just have to wait till tomorrow to put the thread up then

jk

SE learning the hard way what a ravenous pack of wolves the participants in countdowns are.
Oh, I know enough about that from the prior countdown threads