Anyone seen The Room?

Tools    

Theres a movie theater on sunset blvd. that plays this movie at midnight every month and its AWFUL but TOTALLY worth it due to the crowd participation. Similar to Rocky Horror, everyone yells the whole movie and throws stuff. It's AWESOME.

The movie is probably the worst thing ive ever seen though.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Welcome to the human race...
Saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago via a friend who had downloaded it.

And yes, the movie is pretty terrible, but at least it's terrible in a funny way.

"photographers" Pfft! Dang single framers!
What was the budget for "the Room". I just heard about it yesterday. Sounds pretty bad.

"photographers" Pfft! Dang single framers!
Holy smoke! $7,000,000?! I could make 14 movies with that kind of money. I've got to see this catastrophe. Heck of a note, huh? Some guys work making low budget features all their life and barely eek an existence. Then, guys like this come along, blow 7 million and probably made 10 million from folks laughing at him. Still, I'd like to see it.

You really need to find a theater just to get the experience. It was hilarious. Tommy came to the screening and spoke before hand and had a Q & A which was really just people making fun of him and then throwing spoons at him (you'll get it when you see it). haha but seriously. I cant tell if he's incredibly dumb or a genius. He has a HUGE cult following now hahaha

This is such a s**t movie even seen.It's hard to describe how bad the acting in The Room is.

Watched it with Rifftrax - thank god! Horrible horrible horrible movie - but thank god for the Riff boys!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I think the director should keep the momentum going and create a sequel, entitled "Oh, Hi Mark". Then he could do a third called, "You're Tearing Me Apart Lisa". He could rule the midnight movie niche for the next 15 years....

Gotta give props: It sux, it made me sick, it made me laugh, it made me think, it made me wonder why the hell am I watching this, it made me go to the bathroom, it made me want to skewer my eyes with a blunt object, it made me fall asleep, it made me do so many things that I am aghast at my flexibility. I give this flick a -1.5 outta -2.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well 7th, it must be a visionary flick if it made you want to conceive of being able to skewer your eyes with a blunt object. Just sayin...

But then again, you are obviously VERY flexible.

I've downloaded it but never watched it

This movie is so bad it is awesome. I would like to know more about Tommy Wisaeu before he directed/wrote/produced The Room. Where did he come from? It's like an alien came down to earth for a day then was told to make a movie about human relationships and friendships. It's so bizare.

Whatever. Don't worry about it.