Couple Goes to a Pretend Horror experience to Fix their marriage?

Tools    

A couple goes to some kind of horror camp/experience- like how people pay to go into those haunted house things where actors wear scary costumes scare you on purpose- except more realistic and outside.

I remember honestly quiet a lot about this film, Ill share the most important ones for now and if I get no answers Ill share more. The lead (woman) is a bit of an unreliable narrator- because shes a drug addict and so often people tell her and she thinks herself that she is hallucinating the horrible things shes seeing- like seeing someone dead- and then she goes to get the other people also paying for the horror experience and the body has disappeared.

She starts to really think that this "pretend" horror movie is actually just real and not pretend at all. But towards the end she gets knocked out and wakes up at a bar where all the other people- who she thought had died, are alive and turns out they were actors/workers and they all faked it.

The woman was actually not supposed to have been there. Her husband was supposed to be there with his brother or cousin or something like that but he couldnt make it so he takes her instead.

At one point in the movie the woman wakes up at the beach all tied up- and another person is there- the man (blond guy) who shes been cheating on her husband with/also her ex. This guy is also a former addict. Theyre both in some kind of contraption/their legs are chained down by the water. Eventually she finds out that her husband is also on the beach also trapped in chains- facing imminent danger. And the contraption/trap is set up in a way where in order to save her husband she has to essentially force her lover to drown in the ocean. She eventually chooses instead to save her lover- almost killing her husband in the process.

Turns out though at the end of the movie we find out the husband actually set all of this up in order to get her to admit to cheating but she never did. So out at night he stops the car and intends to kill her. But she ends up killing him instead.

I watched this movie last year. It probably came out after 2013. I doubt its a high budget/mainstream movie.