My Favorite Best 125 Movie Characters List

Tools    

This will be a bit more funner and more wide range then the movie list. A movie is nothing without its characters and weither its the hero or villain or even a side kick character. Great characters last a lifetime on film

My Favorite 125 Movie Characters List

125 Davy Jones

One of the best CGI characters I have ever seen in any resent movie and this film Dead Mans chest isnt no new film at all really. Bill Nighy brings this character to life through motion capture.

124 Admiral Akbar

One of the biggest crimes in the new Star Wars films was that Admiral Akbar was killed off screen and didnt have a final moment of greatness

123 Peter Venkman ------Ghostbusters 1 and 2

True be known I remember the Cartoon Venkman the most because he had Garfields voice . But Bill Murray was just an odd duck and it showed in this character and Bill is at his maddest in a few special movies

122 Waco Kid-------Blazing Saddles

Gene Wilder was one of those rare talents that was able to be cast as strange character and turn those characters to pure gold creations in film.My personal favorite one s were this one and another movie at another spot in the count down

121 Wonder Woman-------Wonder Woman

I know people keep calling for a reboot for the whole DCEU. And the reason Wonder Woman should be because a few reviewers dont like Gal Gadot as wonder woman. So what he accent needs work. Wonder Woman lives on a island an most Myth Amazons were greek anyways so i dont get the problem.

120 Jean Grey---------------X-Men 1,2,an 3

Loved Famke as Jean because she played the nice sweet Jean but the actress pulled off Phoenix well as the Bad Girl terror she became in 3 and not every actress can play the hero and Villain

119 Master Splinter-----Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

In every great hero journey in most films you have the mentor or father figure or the old wise Zin Master and TMNT is not different and in this movie The Rat was the mentor figure who like in all tales Vanishes or dies which leaves the hero to find himself.
This film was more then guys in costumes and puppet work.

118 E.T Alien------E.T

A person has no soul if they dont love E.T the alien. The Music score helps but ET love for the Boy in the film makes a tear come to the eye every time

117 Boromir-----Fellowship Of The Ring

No better ending to a character for a film. Other then a Kenobi or A Spock In Star Trek 2. Cannot think of a better death where you could feel every Arrow slowly take away they characters life. Sean Bean is the master of final goodbyes

116 Peter Quill aka Star Lord

Star Lord gets too much un needed **** for what happened in Infinity War but that being said Guardians doesnt work without Prat as Peter Quill aka Star Lord but that can be said about any one character in the guardians team.

117 Boromir-----Fellowship Of The Ring

No better ending to a character for a film. Other then a Kenobi or A Spock In Star Trek 2. Cannot think of a better death where you could feel every Arrow slowly take away they characters life. Sean Bean is the master of final goodbyes
I think that's Sean Bean's favourite screen demise too. "Good heroic death" as he puts it .

115 Dr Henry Jones

You got glimpses of what Indy's father was and yet you didnt. I think the best thing about the whole film was Indy didnt know much about his father other then he was obsessed over finding the Grail. The scene i used for him showed that his skill set was more spy like then Indy's style

114 Buford T Justice-----Smokey and The Bandit

What a part to play for an actor. Today films seem more about big effects and how big the Box office would be.I miss the days where films were driven by great characters like a Crazy sheriff who thinks he is biggest and best sheriff in the world and pursues the bandit because the girl dumps his son.Still gleason makes the part more then what the character description i just mentioned was.

113 Shere Khan---The Jungle Book

Loved the George Sanders classic Shere Khan where he has a bit of a superior attitude to where he thinks he is king and everything else is his and everyone else serves him

112 Stumpy-----Rio Bravo

One of my very favorite movie westerns which has two slots in my 125 characters the first being Stumpy played by Walter Brennan. He is the classic older man side kick. A bit like Gabby Hays played in early western serials. Only Brennan plays the cranky Grandpa type over the mountain man drunk that Hays generally played

111 Sgt QuiCannon----- She Wore A Yello Ribbon

Your gonna see a few classic western characters because the movie western was big part of my younger days film knowledge. Quicannon basicly is the same character for the 3 Calvery Picture John Ford films with Wayne. However in She Wore A Yellow Ribbon the whiskey drinking Sgt characters stands out the most as his co starring character.

110 Imotep-------The Mummy

I really loved this movie and the villain was really good. The whole slow build to him regain his full powers of the Mummy was so good.

109 Detective Murtaugh----Lethal Weapon Movies

One part of the best Buddy Cop duos ever in cop movies. Murtaugh plays the grumpy near to retirement cop who has to put up with a younger crazy cop where chaos fallows Riggs wherever he goes

108 Lando Calrissian-----ESB and ROTJ

The first cool black male character i can remember seeing in that era of movies. Lando was a character before his time in my humble opinion. Lando made possible cool characters on tv and film of today for african american actors

107 Magneto------X-Men 1, 2 and 3

Love Ian as Magento he embraces the Villain part of the character so well. Fassbender version plays the conflicted character while Ian's version is the final result of a person over his compassion faze

106 Captain Hook-----Hook

Say what you will Dustin Hoffman makes a great Hook even though the animated version is dear to my heart but Hoffmans hook was nailed perfectly by a great actor and its what saved the movie for me.

105 Lt Harris-----Police Academy

Unfortunetly there never was an early film where Mawser and Harris just didnt join forces to destroy Mahoney and the rest of those dogooder's

Sorry not very good with names so likely will misspell more then get right. Im ofcourse kidding because what made the first movie good was the Academy Cadets over coming the nasty Sgt type character and saving they day.