Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.

There will be Blood(rewatch)- This is a film that has been begging for a rewatch. I saw it quite a while back, and while I was impressed. I certainly wasn't blown away, and I didn't think it was the grand masterpiece almost everyone insists it is. Hoping on my 2nd viewing I'll fall in love with it.

I'm not really expecting to like this one, maybe I can be surprised-

El Topo (1970)
I liked this more than "Holy Mountain" or "Santa Sangre".

I hope you enjoy it!

I liked this more than "Holy Mountain" or "Santa Sangre".

I hope you enjoy it!
I didn't necessarily dislike it; I thought it was solid, but it's just not for me.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Forty-First (1956)

I really loved The Ballad of a Soldier, so I'm really excited about this one.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Tabu

The last movie by Murnau. I don't think it can get close to City Girl and Sunrise, but it would be a nice surprise if it did.

After posting in the "Mount Rushmore of Directors"... I am wanting some english speaking del Toro... so ....

I've been watching the anime TV series Cowboy Bebop (I finished it yesterday night and I must say that I had a pretty good time) for the last two days, so I didn't watch any new films yet. I still need to watch a serious amount of '70s film and It seems that I'll start watching another TV series too (Fargo), but as it is quite late already, I'll settle with something smaller and more modern, so I can give the '70s movies and the TV series a more concentrated look.

This will be tonight's film:

Brick (2005)

Looks like it could be cool.