My Favorite Movies Of All Time

Tools    

Now, given that, the only movie in Adam's list that I like is Hot Fuzz. But I'm a little older than he is. And several of them I haven't seen yet.
& judging by your favourite films, I advice you to stay away from most of them...

Here we flippin' go again...
Uh oh. Am I contributing to something frowned upon here?

You seem have Koyaanisqatsi on your list. That's sweet. And I vow to see Dersu Uzala this weekend!!!

You need "stuff" to put up a list of your own?
Cojones. Thicker skin.

It's not thick skin or cajones that made me want to post my list. It is a love for these movies and a love for the creation known as the movie.

. . . and a love for the creation known as the movie.
Personally, I think that this requires viewing movies from all genres and from over the last 100 years -- and also foreign movies. I'm working on this myself.

The problem I have with my own list (and this is probably a poor place to post this, but too bad) is that I love movies - I mean it takes a really bad flick for me not to like it at all. So it can be tough for me to weed out the best, and when I do I remember one I forgot and it is like my list is all caddywumpkiss.

Personally, I think that this requires viewing movies from all genres and from over the last 100 years -- and also foreign movies. I'm working on this myself.
word, we can help lots with that too

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
These are my favorite movies of all time. This list is extensive. If my posting this is a problem, I am sorry. If it is not, then thank you. This list is not in any order.

Firestarter 2: Rekindled
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Cube 2: Hypercube
Blade: Trinity
Meteor
Phantom of the Opera
The Insatiable
Hot Fuzz
Resident Evil: Extinction
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Resident Evil
Equilibrium
Silent Hill
Sunshine
28 Weeks Later
Resident Evil: Afterlife This one was an addition.
28 Days Later
Ultraviolet
Underworld
Underworld: Evolution,
Underworld Rise of the Lycans,

The Ring,
The Ring 2

Knowing
The Day After Tomorrow
The Grudge
The Grudge Two

bold = ****.