Mouthgasms for MoFo foodies

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Chili and garlic all the way.

Kiwiberries. Oh yum. I was doing the Asian thing of balancing salt sweet and sour. Worked well my friend

I wasnt sure whether to put this in mouthgasms or bucket list. One for the foodie armchair traveller to read while dreaming of your next holiday.

https://www.bookwitty.com/text/chef-...nt=chef-vikram

I'm hungry. Clocks changed back for the end of daylight saving last night so right now it's DLS time brunch time. Think I'll make steak sandwiches on toasted turkish with beetroot, lettuce, onion, mushrooms and BBQ sauce.

Tonight's dinner but I'll skip the milk and use chicken stock.

https://www.facebook.com/diethood/vi...9447175442413/

I only ate half the steak sandwich for brunch yesterday then nothing else. Thought I better eat breakfast this morning because I have some ppointments and if I leave it that long I'll end up throwing up over someone. Made a mushroom omelette with oyster sauce, only to discover I was out so topped with jalapeno sauce instead. Not very nice.

Definitely lacking something.

Chili and garlic all the way.

Kiwiberries. Oh yum. I was doing the Asian thing of balancing salt sweet and sour. Worked well my friend
Kiwiberries yum also.. so good for you too. Low in fructose. Like all berries.. one of natures Super Foods. Have to watch my sugar intake as have been battling borderline diabetes. So all those goodies I used to take religiously like Tim Tams, Cherry Ripes Allens jelly snakes are now the exception rather than the rule. I still find it hard to find healthy desserts.. also hard to resist the not so healthy yummy ones. Hope this has not bored you.

Have you tried finger limes, sppok? So good.

Coffee freaks in here

edit

bugger. Article about turkish coffee but wont let me linky

I will be steering clear of your dinner.. garlic does not like me and parmesan cheese pongs to hi heaven. Funny how early it gets dark now without daylite saving. You must also live on the east coast.
What are finger limes?

I do indeed. Pretty chilly today but gorgeous day. Have to go out. Back later with some mouthgasm delights.

Boy have we had some rain in New South . One of the wettest ever months of March the weather people were saying. Was great for my lawn as I only just replanted a section of it. Is now looking lush and green. That comes after the hottest ever Aussie summer.

I would also use meat stock instead of milk. The dish in the link is very much like paella, minus the saffron. I use any kind of stock (chicken, pork, artichoke, seafood stock) when I make paella. For vegetable sometimes I use asparagus, sometimes artichoke, sometime peppers.

For the omelette (with mushroom), I either eat it with maggi sauce, or with fish sauce with a squeeze of lime.

Yeah in retrospect I should have gone with fish sauce

Galbi Jjin:

Cheese cake anyone?

(That is a raspberry cheesecake I ate a while ago. Small, cute and delicious.)

I love Okonomiyaki and lettuce rolls. Haven't cooked the former, but always make the latter when I invite my friends over and don't want to prepare too much.

I love Okonomiyaki and lettuce rolls. Haven't cooked the former, but always make the latter when I invite my friends over and don't want to prepare too much.
Yeah I love do it yourself. I do that with this