hi, i am new

Tools    

i am new, and amazed to see that you have to make 25 posts in the Birthday and Introduction section

i don't care if i get banned forthis , but this is just stupid
how many times are you going to introduce yourself, and they could have made it 2 or 3 or mostly 5, and they should have enabled other forums as well, not just Birthday and Introduction. that's just stupid of the admin, i rather go, then write 25 stupid posts, anyway bye, who thinks i am right?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
You can post anywhere you want, you just can't start threads til you have 25 posts, except for here. Read a little more carefully before calling other people stupid.

Originally Posted by konja
i rather go...
Awww, shucky-darns. And it sound like we have lot to discuss about too. So long, and thanks for all the fish!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sam's right: you can post anywhere; you just need 25 posts before starting a thread in any forum but this one. You ought to make sure you understand these sorts of things before you start insulting people.

Kinda funny since a lot of new peoplpe post their first 25 posts in that area. Is there something confusing about the rule? Just wondering.

i am new, and amazed to see that you have to make 25 posts in the Birthday and Introduction section

who thinks i am right?
Not me

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

how many times are you going to introduce yourself, and they could have made it 2 or 3 or mostly 5, and they should have enabled other forums as well, not just Birthday and Introduction. that's just stupid of the admin, i rather go, then write 25 stupid posts, anyway bye, who thinks i am right?

I don't think you are right, but I do think you are stupid.

I'm new here too, I got tired of Rottentomatoes.

Welcome Kozbo. Hope ya enjoy it here.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by Purple_Panther
I don't think you are right, but I do think you are stupid.

hey , what do you say man ???

oh my god