MoFo guillotine fantasy

Tools    

So as not to clog up the official MoFo Fantasy Football thread. What it is:

You draft a football team. You set a lineup. The lowest score for the week is eliminated and all the players from that team are placed on waivers and we do it all again until there is one team remaining - The Champion.

The league will be starting in week 3 and should be finishing in week 16.

The draft is tentatively set for Wednesday, September 20th, @ 8:00 pm CT. That's not set in stone, we can figure out a date/time that gets the most people to the draft. You get :30 seconds per pick. I figure by week three we should have a pretty good idea of who's who in fantasy and shouldn't need any more time than that.

Shooting for 14 teams and am giving MoFoer's first dibs at a spot. On Saturday I'll open it up to friends, family, etc. just to try and fill out the league. Just don't invite ********, I'd like it to be fun.

If interested reply in the thread and somebody will send you a link to get signed up.

That's it for now.

Let the night air cool you off
I joined up but I didnt pay attention to when the draft is. Is there a way to remove me from the league? I am not available on Wednesdays and I don’t want to be apart of the league with an auto drafted team just taking up space.

Sure, but the draft day time isn't set in stone. If anybody wants to throw out better days/times for them go ahead. We could start the season in week 4 and give everybody some time to figure things out.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Guillotine fantasy?

I'm Miniospierre! I sentence you all to death!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yay! We have 14 teams. Sure hope I don't screw anything up. Good luck guys. Have a mix of really good fantasy players, a couple I have no clue about and one who, if history is any indication, will probably draft a kicker in round 6 (if they can make it to the draft.)

Im gonna have to autodraft tonight guys, please dont take it as disinterest on my part. Some heavy news just hit this morning.

My team is so bad.

How bad is it?!

Its SO bad, that after I lose, not one player from my team will be picked up from waivers

I would think you'll get the 20 points tonight to get you through week 1. If not, I'd put a claim in for a couple of your players. The Astonishing Team looks to be on the outs this week with Jones, Barkley, ARSB, Aiyuk and Fields hitting waivers tonight.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
So it's a waivers system then? I was wondering how that all worked. Maybe I'll sit tight this week there isn't a whole lot to be excited for compared to what a different chopped team could look like.

The waiver system is something I'd change if I ever did this again but having never done this and not wanting to pay to use a site, this is about the best I could do. I don't think I'm going to put a claim in either this week. None of those guys excite me, well, maybe ARSB but he's going to be gone before I get a chance at him.

The waiver system is something I'd change if I ever did this again but having never done this and not wanting to pay to use a site, this is about the best I could do. I don't think I'm going to put a claim in either this week. None of those guys excite me, well, maybe ARSB but he's going to be gone before I get a chance at him.

Yeah it's all good Fred, when I was looking online there was nothing out there for free. I appreciate you putting it together. Unlike the other league, me being the lowest scoring team actually makes a difference

8 receptions, a hundred yards and a touchdown or so - wouldn't surprise me if Adams did that. Especially if Barry insists on playing ten yards off all game.

It looks like it's going to come down to the wire for you. Bourbon is making a comeback and Young, who I thought would be out weeks ago, keeps hanging around causing trouble. This is the first week where a team with a good score is going to lose.