15 votes
Ashley
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

bastard
You might see us floating by-i--i

of what?

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally posted by NexijunRodent
In that case Beale, please refrain from further posting in my thread.
Not nice, but I'm cool with that. I was done posting anyway.

One last thing though: Sexy has you beat.

I don't understand how. Jealous of what sexy?

Some new stuff, I find the website particularly humorous while i find the picture particularly... nevermind.

http://www.olsentwinscountdown.com/
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	a&mk.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	1244  

I must become Caligari..!
Mary-kate is much better looking.

Althought both of them are terrible actors.
Have you ever seen one of ther recent movies.......... its just like a long video clip
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Terrible actors..........but hot looking.......I'll give them that....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Get off my island
There was a film of theirs set in Australia on a few months ago that I casually watched because it had Robert Miano in it, and the only other thing I can remember is that one of the supporting actresses was the spitting image of a friend of mine (and she already has about sixteen clones in England alone)...

I have to agree with Hondo333 (and Yoda) though, Mary-Kate is better than Ashley. Maybe because her smile is broader in those photos.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

To each his own, just so long as you don't think they're ugly. I don't know, I kinda liked there movies. I watched 3 of them last friday (it was their birthday)

Oh, and the one filmed in Australia I believe is Holdy In The Sun .

My life isn't written very well.
I don't know, I kinda liked there movies. I watched 3 of them last friday (it was their birthday)
OK, let's all say it together...."Obsessed."

I'm curious Rodent, are you sexually attracted to the twins, or are you just an avid fan? I mean, I get this feeling we're getting an exclusive insight into your fantasy state of mind. How old are you?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally posted by r3port3r66

OK, let's all say it together...."Obsessed."

I'm curious Rodent, are you sexually attracted to the twins, or are you just an avid fan? I mean, I get this feeling we're getting an exclusive insight into your fantasy state of mind. How old are you?

My life isn't written very well.
Whew! It's nice to hear you admit it. At least now I know you're not some deranged stalker!

I must become Caligari..!
Originally posted by NexijunRodent
Oh, and the one filmed in Australia I believe is Holdy In The Sun .

Correction, The aus one was called Our Lips Are Sealed (2000). Holiday in the Sun (2001) was filmed in the Bahamas

My sister is a huge fan and all she ever talks about id mary_Kate this Ashley that

My niece, the three year old monster, owns a lot of their videos. There's one involving an Olsen Twin slumber party.... and then I think they're detectives in some, and I know there's gotta be a camping video thrown in there too. If you wanna check out a hilarious pre-teen book series, you must look up the Animal Ark Veterinary Clinic series (Reporter66 would like it). Read all about Mandy Hope, daughter of two veterinarians, as she helps animals in: Bunnies in the Bathroom, Kittens in the Kitchen, Pony on the Porch, Puppies in the Pantry, Goat in the Garden, Hedgehogs in the Hall, Badger in the Basement, Sheepdog in the Snow, CUB IN THE CUPBOARD, Piglet in the Playpen, Owl in the Office, Lamb in the Laundry, GOOSE ON THE LOOSE, Dolphin in the Deep, Dog at the Door, Hamster in a Handbasket, Shetland in the Shed, Stallion in the Storm (an Animal Ark Hauntings book), Ferret Fun, Duckling Diary, Chick Challenge, Pets' Party, Rabbit Race, Cat in the Crypt (I kid you not ~ Animal Ark Hauntings #2), Pony Parade, Guinea Pig Gang (bang), Bears in the Barn, Squirrels in the School, Foals in the Field, Doggy Dare (getting wilder), Lamb Lessons, Guinea Pig in the Garage, Ponies at the Point, Hamster Hotel, Cat Crazy, Raccoons on the Roof, Frog Friends, Mouse Magic, Mare in the Meadow.... and on and on and on.

I've never read one all the way through. The only one I have is Bunnies in the Bathroom, which I took (stole, I guess) from the hospital last week (don't worry, I'm okay) because of its weird, out there title that was just calling me. The writers also write books about Noah's Ark, and I think they're about the animals on it too.

Thats real nice celebrity, but a little off topic don't you think?

Anyhow the HITS movie setting was just a guess. I can't wait until their new movie "A New York Minute" comes out his fall, it's goona be dope fo sho.

This is probably the livliest thread in all of MoFo.

And I have no clue what you're talking about, bango?