Who Would Play You?

Tools    

I think either the girl from Spy-Kids (Did you know she's a natural blonde?!?!), or Winoa Ryder.

Move over Frida, there's a new autobiographical movie coming your way.....

JASON

starring Ewan McGregor!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ewan mcgregor.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	472  

lol Dolly Parton.

You're right. Everyone makes jokes about Dolly's big jollies.

Let's see.... how about Dolly Parton's big hair?

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhh....... a woman with big ...... hair ..... I dunno. It's 3:30 in the morning. Why should I be making Dolly Parton jokes?

My life isn't written very well.
Actually Dolly Parton answers both questions for FF (Who would play you/end up playing you?)

How about you Jason, who would end up playing you if the talented and busy Mr. McGregor were unavailable?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Ewan McGregor would never be busy enough to play me.

Samuel Jackson (even though i'm not black, i'd like him to play me.)

Tom Hanks

Robin Williams

Tom Cruise

Russel Crow

Mel Gibson

^
all of my favorite actors

OMG!!!!!! He looks just like Chris looked as a kid, only a little chubbier!! How freakin' hillarious is that?!?!

Angelina Jolie........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I am having a nervous breakdance
My girlfriend says I look like an actor called Charlie Hunnam or Hunnman or something (don't even know who he is). So I guess it would be him who would have the honour of depicting I, your King, on the big screen.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Toose...why did you take your picture away? I wanted another look at it. I was originally going to say Johnny Depp....but he just seems a little to intense. If Tom Hanks were a little younger I would say him...because of his funny and serious side.

Originally posted by Aniko
Toose...why did you take your picture away? I wanted another look at it. I was originally going to say Johnny Depp....but he just seems a little to intense. If Tom Hanks were a little younger I would say him...because of his funny and serious side.
It was a 'limited time only' affair.