Sane's AsiaPac Top 100

→ in
Tools    

1) What is the Asia/Pacific area exactly?

2) Go faster.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

1) What is the Asia/Pacific area exactly?

2) Go faster.
1. Dunno really I worked for a company that referred to our Sydney office as being part of AsiaPac so I just assumed it was Asia plus Oceania.

2. Trying

1. Dunno really I worked for a company that referred to our Sydney office as being part of AsiaPac so I just assumed it was Asia plus Oceania.

2. Trying
I would have thought Asia relative to the Pacific, and Oceania. But it's all good, looking forward to this list hooking me up with some recommendations.

Please post the whole list when finished; my phone crashes from all the videos so I can't follow it.
Sorry, didn't think of that. I'll have the whole list at the end and I'll also have it as a collection on Criticker that people can look at.

85. The Isle (2000) - Kim Ki Duk

Genre: Thiller/Romance
Note: The full movie is available on Youtube but it is definitely not a family movie so just in case Yoda wouldn't want it embedded here, this is the trailer.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
It took me a long time to fully sort it out, but eventually I decided that Through the Olive Trees is probably my favorite Kiarostami film. I think that The Wind Will Carry Us, Through the Olive Trees, Life, And Nothing More, and Close-Up are four nearly equal, undeniable masterpieces. If Kiarostami had only made these four films, he'd still be one of the greatest filmmakers.

EDIT: The Terrorizers is also great, but I prefer 3 other Yang Dechang films to it