Now I really need help figuring out what this movie is called cause I remember I really liked it, but now I have absolutely no clue what it's called or who is acting in it.

I think the movie is Japanese/American anyway some of the movie goes on in Japan, and it's got some Japanese actor in it too.

Something with a female (Chinese I think I remember) assassin. I don't remember who she's gonna kill or who/if she works for anybody.
Anyway she really kicks the American police' ass when they are trying to stop her.
Later it's explained that she, like many others, is a girl born in China whom the parents didn't want, 'cause they'd rather have a boy. Then the American DIA adopted her and trained to become a killer machine.

Only thing else I remember is that the American police guy is visiting his Japanese colleges house at some point in the film.
Here he meets his daughter, who's probably around 10 years old.
Maybe she's younger. Don't remember.

The movies not that old. I'm pretty sure it's produced after the year 2000.

Now I don't know if this is simply too little information, but I really hope someone recognizes the movie

I just need some title's here so I can look it up on IMDb, so don't be shy

I'll rather have a lot of incorrect answers and one correct answer, than a few incorrect answers and no correct answer.

So post!