Help In REMEMBERING this movie

Tools    

I saw this movie a couple or more years ago. I watched it from half way through but here is what I remember. There was something strange going on with this building and I remember some chinese guards at the bottom. There was an old guy stuck in an elevator. There was also a fat guy in a red suit with a machine gun who is later defeated by the good guy. Later ont he good guy goes on to the final enemy which I think is in a room full of mirrors. The good guy takes a beating and I think he takes of his mask wear his lip is sort of bleading. He then levitates a dagger into the bad guy which also results in a woman helping the old man out of the elevator and the good guy (hero) walk away but in a super man like manner because he has disguised him self as a buisiness man with a hat and a suit.

Big Trouble in Little China (1986 - John Carpenter)

Even though you have some details a little muddy, the closest thing that makes sense is John Carpenter's '80s cult classic Big Trouble in Little China.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yea I wish that this was the movie but I have looked at it and it seems like it isn't. The one I saw was a lot more serious I think, and the main character was a lot cooler and more serious.

Yea I wish that this was the movie but I have looked at it and it seems like it isn't. The one I saw was a lot more serious I think, and the main character was a lot cooler and more serious.
Yeah, the details were familiar, yet too off for me to think it was Big trouble in Little China. Have you seen Big Trouble in Little China? I ask this because you said . . .

and the main character was a lot cooler and more serious.
More serious ... sure. Cooler ... , and I don't even know what movie you're talking about. I LOVE Big Trouble in Little China, Kurt Russell, and of course, John Carpenter. You must watch this movie.