So, I feel pretty bad, seeing that there are all these questions already, but if anyone would feel so kind as to help me out, I'd be so grateful.

Um, there are two particular movies I remember scenes from, but would love to know the title of.

The first is a horror movie, and all I know is that some people are at work on a statue, chipping or chiseling away at it... when it starts bleeding. That's all...

The second is something I saw dubbed in another language, so I'm not certain what language it was originally in. But its the story of a father and (I think?) two boys who are trapped in a cabin that's been completely snowed in. In trying to dig their way out, they find a man trapped in the ice, who they rescue and thaw out. They begin to realize that he's evil, somehow, and he ends up being the antagonist. They finally tie him up in the garage with duct tape, but he rolls over onto a piece of glass on the floor and frees himself, at which point they run him over with their pickup truck. They make it out in the end.

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks so much, all.