Movie title help

Tools    

I was wondering if anyone cold help me with a movie tile. Its about a boy who gets kicked out of private schools and then goes to public school and has to see a therapist. And while doing so he becomes the schools therapist and starts selling prescription drugs as well.
Any help would be great.

I was wondering if anyone cold help me with a movie tile. Its about a boy who gets kicked out of private schools and then goes to public school and has to see a therapist. And while doing so he becomes the schools therapist and starts selling prescription drugs as well.
Any help would be great.

CHARLIE BARTLETT

It's called Charlie Bartlett, which is the main character's name. He's played by Anton Yelchin (House of D, "Huff") and the film also features Hope Davis as his mother and Robert Downey Jr. as the school principal. The script is by newcomer Gustin Nash and it is helmed by Jon Poll, who is graduating to the director's chair after years of being an editor and producer.

By the way, this film hasn't opened yet, though it has screened at festivals like Cannes and Tribeca. It's scheduled for February 2008. The trailer is currently playing in theaters.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra