The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
mine is nearing, that's a down, i guess.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
UPS: In England right now, and I haven't been this happy in a long time. Took a walk round wakefield with Nikki and took some pictures, been enjoying all the quality british food, and generally been having a brilliant time. I am decided that I will move here permanently as soon as I can afford it. This is where I'm supposed to be, I know it.

Downs: leaving tuesday morning. I don't want to.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
enjoying all the quality british food
is there such a thing?

Ups: Still in England. Had a wonderful day walking round leeds and playing video games with Nikki. She gave me her old PS1 for when I get back to the states. I am becoming a serious Final Fantasy addict.

Downs: leaving tomorrow. I am going to be homesick for the rest of the month. I don't want to leave.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
UPS: I'm buying a bike from a co-worker. It's going to cost a fifth as much as the used ones I was looking at on craigslist, and I know this one isn't stolen!

DOWNS: It needs new brakepads, but... big deal.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
is there such a thing?
You've just been eating the wrong things, I guess.

Yorkshire pudding is delicious! So is hot apple pie with fresh cream, and bacon sandwiches, and beans on toast, and...ok, I'm getting hungry now. lol.

Yorkshire pudding is delicious!
Yummy I love it

Ups: Still in England. Had a wonderful day walking round leeds and playing video games with Nikki. She gave me her old PS1 for when I get back to the states. I am becoming a serious Final Fantasy addict.

Downs: leaving tomorrow. I am going to be homesick for the rest of the month. I don't want to leave.
I’m really happy that you’re having such a good time, man. Too bad your visit is so short, though.

I remember when I bought a PS1 on a whim when it was only $20 at a pawnshop. I borrowed my brother’s FFVII, VIII, and IX, and fell madly in love…especially with VII. But…quit wasting time playing video games! What’s wrong with you!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Final Fantasy VII is almost surely the best RPG of it's kind. Too bad my stepbrother acidentally deleted my save when I was halfway through to save a level on damn Tony Hawk's Pro Skater!

Oh well, luckily I no longer play video games anymore.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Downs, still looking for a new job!
Ups, still one sexy Mofo, and then some!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Can we try with real bullets now?
Ups: Buying some shoes
Downs: Burning my tongue on a chicken pot pie

Ups: All my friends have to go to school without me

Downs: None!

ups: got some nightvision goggles today

downs: Batteries not included.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
ups:Extreme Makeover:Home Edition is on all day today
downs:I'm not gonna get a chance to watch all of them

history *is* moralizing
downs: came too late and the post office was closed so i couldn't get the dvd's i ordered by amazon...