A Riddle (of sorts) For All To Suffer

Tools    

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I am livin' in the 404.
I've tried every punctuation/space combination I can think of whith the clue to #2.
I need a hint, por favor.
HERE'S A HINT: Where do you need to go if you are not quite deep enough?

HERE'S THE ANSWER:
WARNING: "Number2" spoilers below
Deeper

Can someone tell me the answer to # 7?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Ah, the seven deadly sins one...

The hints:
Look at the picture name, then look back at what it says/points to in the picture. That should yield a second clue. From there, it takes some craftiness, but ya gotta look at that picture name and think about what exactly it is refrencing....or more so what of what it is referencing, then adjust accordingly...

WARNING: "No. 7 Answer" spoilers below
For the answer, if those hints didn't really help, what you do is start at one.jpg and move up, keeping track of the red letter. That chain of letters will lead you to another clue, matching a sin with a virtue...go back to the pictures of the virtues, count over how many letters is the red letter, then count that many spaces over in the corresponding virtue.

I'm on 25 right now, what's taking you guys so long?

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by OG-
I'm on 25 right now, what's taking you guys so long?
We all have lives.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
No. 7 was a little frustrating for a while, but once I started getting the virtues with the single red letters, it started to get fun again!

I'm going to start No. 8 next, but I'm taking my time (I have movies to watch, you know!)
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
darling OG-, youre right, #8 is really impossible. so why don't you just give me the answer. you know normally i message you on aim and ask you to help me figure out how to get the answer, but in this case, f*ck that, just give me the answer.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
I stopped trying after solving #10 (I haven't even looked at #11). These riddles are fun, but ridiculously difficult without clues. I think there was only one I was able to solve without going to zest's forums for clues.

All this got me thinking, "Why not create similar riddle/puzzle but make it movie related?" So that's what I've been doing. It will be similar to Zest's in that you'll be looking at pictures and typing in URLs to get to the next puzzle. It will also have clues by typing in certain URLs. Because the answers are related to movies, solving the riddles will be more consistent and logical than Zest's.

Stay tuned.