2015 MoFo Multiplex

Tools    

So -- we can only pick movies from that small selection they give us?

Master of My Domain
So -- we can only pick movies from that small selection they give us?
Yeah, but it makes it more challenging. You can either have empty screens if you think the movies are going to flop or have multiple screens with the same movie if your confident about that one film. These kind of choices will either mean hell or heaven.

But so many of these movies have been out already... and many look like indies that probably aren't even making money.......

But so many of these movies have been out already... and many look like indies that probably aren't even making money.......
It's what will likely be the top fifteen money makers.

Well I guess I could have done worse, still estimates but I think they are pretty close.

Master of My Domain
I think my picks are decent. Sean's look pretty good with Spy on three screens.
No, Melissa McCarthy dressed as an old woman on three screens does not look good.

Pretty pleased to with third. There's very little between 2nd and 5th so I'd have been pretty happy with anywhere in there.

I see they only take the weekend haul in, rather than the entire week, though. I'll have to keep that in mind next time and see it I can bump that total up a little.

Looks like a missing clown joined in.....

Spaulding's Buttery Genitalia.

How is everybody feeling about this game so far?
Have you come up with a good strategy yet or are you still feeling it out?

I put up a box office top ten this week in the second post.

Yoda kicked some major tail this week at over $140 million. Pulling himself all the way up to fifth place. New leader in Jdefore as well. Check out the results and make your picks. 5 people didn't make picks last week. You have to set a lineup every week and it only takes a couple of minutes.