MoFo Roles

Tools    

If you're description is acurate, that means that I can be an Internet Cop!

so you prefer whips and chains gracie? J/k ok? its a joke! please dont hurt me!

so you a cop Gracie? we dont take kindly to your sort here

"R.A.P.E get down" --some Chris Tucker Movie

A novel adaptation.
Wuh? (a variation on Silver's "Zuh")

Hmm...So stop it then.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Probobly leather. I never said I was a cop, I only said

If you're description is acurate, that means that I can be an Internet Cop!
Which means that if internet cops are

...just a bunch of old guys with beer guts and shiny balding heads...
That means that I can be an internet cop, implying that I, also, am an old guy with a beer gut and a shiny bald head. See? And if you look on my profile, you'll see that I'm an eleven-year-old girl. Get it? Got it? Good!

Ignorance is bliss quite frankly im really hoping Gracie isnt a balding male, because that would be quite scary but if Gracie is smarter than me than it is nothing to brag about, many people are.....but not you Slayer

EDIT: also you might have realised the sarcastic tone in my post, as i said i was only mucking around

I think you mean the sarcastic tone in your post. Not thread. You might want to learn to draw a line between the two.

...fighting alongside you?
Firegod
...defending you verbally?
Yoda
...to see a movie with?
Holden
...to see a concert with?
Film Fr3ak
...to have as a co-worker?
Gracie
...to have as a business partner, if you ran a business?
The Bullet
...to read a book aloud to you?
Naisy

As a business partner? Whatever for? The only thing I can see myself doing is stabbing our competition in the back and stealing their money and then stabbing you in the back and stealing your share and then stealing your donkey before riding to the border where I would rape a cute Latino girl who for the sake of the argument we shall name Alamalanissino.

Zuh?

As I said, the rape statistics would be atrocious.
I wouldn't be that bad. Just organisationally.

Money wise...

...uh, well, money wise, as I said; the rape statistics would be atrocious. Watch out Alamalanissino...