Sir Toose with THE WEREWOLF
17 votes. You may not vote on this poll

IN THIS ROUND

HOLDEN PIKE with
GROWLING YELLOW SMILIE

NIKKI with A KNIFE

CAITLYN with THE WANDERER

SIR TOOSE with THE WEREWOLF

I prefer the other one Holden had [the smilie with the sign], but I still think this one is the best of a bad bunch.

Did I just say that? Start an avatar tournament and the knifes come out, don't they?

My life isn't written very well.
I say Holden. You just know that's Holden Pike! But I also like Caitlyn's, it gives a heated thread a bit of serenity when you look at it.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Caitlyns avatar is so beautiful but when it came down to it i had to pick Nikki's because that avatar suits her personality so much! Once she was bored so she gut a dog and wore it's head!

That's a KNIFE?! I never knew what that was. I was just like "Oh.. okay."

I voted for Toose's werewolf. I just love it.

I liked Holden's last one more.

I can't decide between Cait's and Toose's. They're both fitting, and gazeworthy. Now's the time to sway, candidates. Shower me with jewels, compliments, and sexual favors to win my vote. Huzzah.

Me likes you Cat, yuuze got my vote!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Holden's old one was indeed much better, but even then, his current one still wins out over these others in my book.

I don't expect an answer, but Holds, why the change?

I liked the "I'm with Stupid" smiley I had before better too. But I just got sick of looking at it, and I wanted a change for change's sake, I reckon. I think I'm going to get rid of this one soon anyway.

*URP*
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Why am I here?
What makes a good avatar anyway.

Sic Networks

I See You When You're Sleeping
Many things, for one an avatar can reflect that persons personality. It can make them seem hostile or friendly. It's a good way of gaining an identity on a forum as in most cases the avatar is the only thing people have to go to on relate to you.

Put me in your pocket...
I love Cait's and Holden's...their avie's suits them both.
Cait's is beautiful and Holden's is saucy...wait a guy can't be saucy....devilish...that's it.

But I voted for Toosie. The Wolfman is perfect for his wolfish and impish ways. I can almost hear him howling at the moon now.

How perfectly fitting in every possible way.
Not too cool mind you, but fitting? Damn straight.