17 votes. You may not vote on this poll

IN THIS ROUND

THE SILVER BULLET with
TEQUILA!

SEXY CELEBRITY with POP CULTURE ICONS

OG with ORANGE SIDEBURNS

HEROD with SHADOWS & NOIR

Go cape a rat.

Seriously. Knit a little cape. And catch a rat. And tie it around its neck. And name it SupeRat. See how the two words share the "R"?

Create the world's most diseased superhero. Do it. If you do, I'll change my vote.

Liar. You'll smile and grin and laugh some saying, "I made you produce a crime fighting rodent in less than ten days with the promise that I would recast my vote, and you bought it! You buyer of things!"

Then I would get SupeRat to kick your ass.

My life isn't written very well.
Ah Silver, you just got the story for your next movie--SupeRat!!

Anyway, even though Herods' avatar has recieved the least votes, I like it. And it was actually a toss-up between Jason's and his. But Since Jasons' avatar is a little more original, I decided to go with that.

BTW Silver, I loved that avatar you had of a city street taken at night with the title "Aristotle On Speed". Classic.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

People hated that avatar! Why do you think I changed it?!

Everyone was all like, "All your avatars either suck or depress the Hell out of everyone. There was the one when you went blonde, and looked all evil like Hitler and sh_t, and then therewas the nighttime one, and that made me cry."

Well, SORRY IF MY CHOICES DON'T ENTHUSE YOU!

I need drugs. Got some drugs?

A novel adaptation.
I've got drugs.
I keep them with the rat in my pocket.

I voted for that Herod guy, so sexy and mysterious. I'll bet he has a large phallice.
The size of a large rodent, even.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I think Herod's is the best hands down. I've always been a fan of his avatar. Sometimes really late at night I picture myself as the 'shadow' coming to wake up Gene Wilder or whoever and steal some golden tickets into his chocolate factory.

How did Herod's piece of crap get any votes at all, even one from himself? It sucks the suckball! You all stink suckballs!

I want to vote for Jasons, but I have to go with Matt's. The color scheme is soothing to me. You just saved someone's life Matt.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am a smoking gun. I am on my way to doing the thrashing of you all.

Thanks to all whom have voted for me so far. You know that means way more to me than it should. This isn't an avatar contest people, it is secretly a popularity contest.

A novel adaptation.
Secretly?

Well, Chris thinks people are picking his because they like it as opposed to picking it because they don't want to be targeted for political abuse.

A novel adaptation.
Well, whatever delusion keeps the man happy.

Anyways, it looks like my avatar gravy train/tugboat/stretched metaphor has run out of steam. Or wind, I’m not really sure what was running the thing. But it was a sweet ride, and my purpose in entering was fulfilled. People seem to like it enough, so I guess I’ll keep it.