16.67%
3 votes
miniontv with WEIRD BABY THING
27.78%
5 votes
Gracie with HERSELF
18 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I See You When You're Sleeping
it doesn't matter, jrs, just relax and look deeply into the clouds. sometimes i like to sit on the hill and see the clouds churning as if the everyday grind of modern machinary has left this, still a natural process.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	clouds2.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	957  

The mouse craps over Yoda.
Shame it is late. I would love to see another avatar get through over that piece of crap muppet.

You know, I loved the baby avatar -- old variations of it, at least. I didn't like it when it was animated and faded to snow. I don't really care for the mouse. Reminds me of Stuart Little.

I'd vote for minions mouse, but his baby avatar is the one to vote for. Yech.

Gracie has my vote! (only 'cause I wuvs her so much)
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Nah, everyone should vote for Unregistered from now on. But I did change my avatar. Too bad I missed the tournament...

My avatar was a picture of myself before. You're a beauty, too. I saw you picture on the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread. Has anyone ever told you you look like Mel Gibson?

Why am I here?
Much Much Teddy Bear

Sic Networks

I See You When You're Sleeping
Hey greppin ol' buddy ol pal! Vote for me and I'll give ya a piece of my cheese!