Triple-X

→ in
Tools    

Was absolutely horrible, beyond belief horrible. I can't express how disgusted I am...I feel tricked. The previews made this movie look like a fun summer blockbuster, but this was just pathetic.

Don't waste your money.

Peace,
Steve

Thanks for the tip, I was kinda suspicious about this one. I liked Vim in Boiler Room though, decent flick that

this wasnt so bad....

Vin diesil is the coolest actor in hollywood, hes a total badass.

The stunts in this movie were unbelivable, maybe you should go just for them, my god they were breath taking.

It was very exciting, and explosion packed, i tried to count, but couldnt, thats how many there were.

All in all i wouldnt recommend it, but wouldnt not recommend it either, if you are thinking about seeing it, see it, if not, dont.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Fighting out of the Lions Den
So the stunts were good, it was exciting,action packed and explosive.
I was also really looking forward to checking this out on the big screen.
So what the hell is wrong with it then...story? acting?Why was it pathetic Snakes?

Yes this movie was pretty awful

Have not seen it and probably won't, but when i saw fast&furious last summer, I thought Vin Diesel had a lot of potential . . . for what that's worth. But like all potential energy, it depends on what the hammer falls whether it makes a nice sound or not.
Love to you all,
Jozie

21st century digital boy
This was just fun. If you're in the mood for just piles of insane stunts, sexy women, outrageous action sequences, and lots of sh*t blowing up, go see it. If you're somebody who thinks all mainstream movies are crap, this will give you more ammo for your argument. Me, I thought this movie put foot to @ss. I had a blast waching this. I want a GTO with a rocket launcher now.

A novel adaptation.
I personally beleive that Vin Diesel is the dumbest thing walking upright. I mean, jesus, I knew this was going to be bad, and it was. I was draggedinto this flick ()notice the lack of the word film), kicking and screaming, and have now vowed, to never again see anything with Vin Diesel in it.

So just a question...

who was the bad guys brother in this movie? he looks like a VERY large blonde Sasha Mitchell "Bitches come"...LOL

oh yea, I thought the movie was ok. not ecspecially bad.. not ecspecially good. I love Samuel in anything...
"Its a small price for putting foot to ass for my country."
or something to that effect....

anyway.. back to the question at hand...

i havent seen it yet. still waiting for my bf coming back n go watch together. we really looking forward this one long time ago. but looks it's not so good as we thought. anyway we'll go and see.will tell u when we are back

yeah i saw this movie last Tuesday. hmmm....think it's a good one. though exagerrate it little bit, still pretty good. i like his voice, very sexy.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I really liked this. There comes a time in every movie geek's life when they have to put all their dislike of hollywood aside and just watch a movie like XXX and enjoy it at face value. I enjoyed the hell out of this, and saw it twice. XXX is one of my favorite movies this year, taking second only to Spider-Man. I guess I have to turn in my film-snob membership card now, huh?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

i thought that this movie was pretty good. i like stuff like this, so it was right up my alley.

Rory

The Fat of the Mailbox
didn't see the movie, but I think Vin Diesil is a corporate whore.
Not as bad as Jennifer Lopez or Birttany Spears, but he does have his own lunch box. I can't take him seriously.