0 votes
Marcellus with "Fight Club Soap"
36.36%
4 votes
Holden "The Big Man" Pike with "I'm With Stupid"
11 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Yoda
Actually, you were included...in the first round, but the little green dude opened up a sizable can of whoop-a**.
Yeah! Hee Hee...whoop ass.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
1 vote?!?!?! If I weren't the rippling and amazingly manly man that I am that would make me cry!!!!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
lol, no thats just my manliness taking over my already manly body, because I am obviously so manly.

Sidenote, I hate that disorder, it makes my stomach hurt all the time

Disorder. The toxicity of our city. You know what I'm sayin'?

Congrats to Sadie on her astounding victory!

Amen to that, my brother.

Chris. I hate to have to bring up an ugly memory, but the fact that you own Eiffel 65 and listen to it regularly cancels out your remark about "Toxicity."

And I'm tellin' ya, that and "Chop Suey" are two kick-a*s driving-sing-along songs.

I'm talking loud singing and epileptic fits in the driver's seat. Top of my lungs, ma!

Booo. For one, I DON'T listen to Eiffel 65 regularly...but damnitt, it's European techno dance club music...that sh*t gets in your blood. I only listen to two of three of the songs, and even, then, rarely. So THERE.

Chop Suey is a decent song...I'll give you that much. But that's where it stops. The existence of that song actually makes me even more forlorn over the band in general, because it shows me that they CAN make good music...that the goat-looking dude CAN sing...

Bleh. That's the only word that fits my feeling on the subject.

Booo. For one, I DON'T listen to Eiffel 65 regularly...but damnitt, it's European techno dance club music...that sh*t gets in your blood. I only listen to two of three of the songs, and even, then, rarely. So THERE.
[singing in a high, annoying voice]
"Someone's getting de-fen-sive, someone's getting de-fen-sive..."

Defensive? I'm not getting defensive! How dare you! You're getting defensive. Oh, wait...

Anyway, I might say the same about you. I start talkin' smack about SOAD and you lash out, showin' no love for the funky club tunes. Pfft. Keep your Goat Boy music.

Defensive? I'm not getting defensive! How dare you! You're getting defensive. Oh, wait...
Reminds me of the Martin Short SNL skit: "I'm not being defensive. You're the one that's being defensive... Is it me? It's him, right?"

Anyway, I might say the same about you. I start talkin' smack about SOAD and you lash out, showin' no love for the funky club tunes. Pfft. Keep your Goat Boy music.
I didn't lash out. You're the one who lashed out. Lashed out like anything, you did.

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
Reminds me of the Martin Short SNL skit: "I'm not being defensive. You're the one that's being defensive... Is it me? It's him, right?"
Good, that's what I was going for.

I didn't lash out. You're the one who lashed out. Lashed out like anything, you did.
Look at me! Look at me, people! I'm lashing! And not inwardly, either...outwardly! I'm lashing outwardly! Watch me lash! Lash, lash, lash. I'm lashin' it up.

I'm in a weird mood. I'd better do something productive with it.

You do that, Lash LaRue.

Now With Moveable Parts

Congrats to Sadie on her astounding victory!
MMM-Hmmmmmm...Thanks.

crazed out movie freak
Well actually Betty did all the work.lol

Darnit! I wanted to vote for Betty! I remember the episode where Betty is driving and she runs into a family of hillbillies, and they sing and dance and be merry, and they give her some gas to go home. I remeber her dancing and sing in a high pitched voice. Doo-doo da doo. Doo-doo da doo. We still have the video.
I know! We'll have a newbie avatar tournament! Yessss! HAHAHAHAHHAH! Take that Vincent Price!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Betty Boop cartoons are so cool! Seriously. They had Louis Armstrong and Cab Calloway in them, and I love all that old big Band stuff from the 30's! Cab Calloway was like the coolest human being that ever lived. The Blues Brothers stole a lot of their act from him, and he was still in their movie. That's just cool.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/