What Was That?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, this thread is going to be for those questions you may have about a certain part of ANY movie. Say for instance you don't understand one scene in a movie, or you've never understood why this happens, and you can't find any explanation for it.

So, get it going. I had one, but forgot it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

like you would know!

I never said anything about ME knowing the answers, I only said that you could ask a question about a certain aspect of a movie and SOMEONE could maybe help that person out.

Uh, I think you need to remove the word "smart" from that last sentence.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by Holden Pike
Uh, I think you need to remove the word "smart" from that last sentence.
Ha, good point Holden. Oh well, we'll leave it just to make him feel a little better.

The Future Ed Wood
ok in t1 when sarah connor enters the bar she buys a driink and with the change she puts the money into the public phone to phone 911? y?

also why didnt SKYNET send a termintor back to really ancient times and kill the mothers mother of sarah connor or something?

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Well James, some things in movies don't make sense. But they went back to kill the mother of John because she gave birth to him. John in the future didn't know of, or probably didn't speak of his grandparents (Sarahs mother was killed off in the first) so the SKYNETWORK didn't know. (He had a picture and always talked about her teaching)

Originally posted by James2183
ok in t1 when sarah connor enters the bar she buys a driink and with the change she puts the money into the public phone to phone 911? y?
T-2 is chock-full of flubs of all kinds, and this is one of them.

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
T-2 is chock-full of flubs of all kinds, and this is one of them.
Yup, every sequel will have something that refers back to the first that doesn't make sense, or vice-versa, that's just how it works.

There's definitely those, like John's age. And there are sh*tloads of continuity errors and mixing problems.

The Future Ed Wood
i think its becasue it has to do with time travel. all films that deal with time travel have ploy holes, even my favourite trilogy back to the future

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Ok, i have asked around, and i know this is a "movie" forum, but since music videos <----- "video", What is the meaning behind the November Rain video? My boyfriend who is a huge Gun's and Roses fan can't quite make it out. Anyone know?

And, why are movies ending without closure?
I saw Unfaithful, which was a good movie, and you are pretty much left to figure for yourself what happens at the end? I don't want to ruin it for anyone in case anyone wants to see the movie, but movies of late have been ending weird?

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

The Future Ed Wood
im not too sure about the november rain vid

i think slash loves axels wife but doesnt let it be known. the thing i want to know i, how does she die? did axel kill her or slash? or was it just an accident?

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
You made a good point that really leaves me confuse?
How did his wife die, did someone murder her at the reception, because of the bottle of wine spilling (foreshadowing), did axle killer her, did she die of a disease and that was her only wish which was to marry axle?
I hope we can figure this out

The Future Ed Wood
just before the wifr dies axel is walking by a gun shop so maybe he shot her, that or its just a reference to guns n roses. im not sure whether she wanted to marry axel as when they were getting into the car she looked away from the crowd and looked sad

God, Guns N Roses rock so hard!

A novel adaptation.
sure they do

Originally posted by Herodotus
sure they do

Fighting out of the Lions Den
2001-A Space Odyssey...All of it