American Pie 3?

Tools    

Does anyone know if they are going to be making an American Pie 3?

I think they should.. Maybe instead of being after the sophmore year, it is over winter break, they all get together and head out on a RoadTrip To the Rockies to go skiing, and something happens when someone tries to have sex on a ski lift, and so on, it just writes itself.

Ideas?

shop.popcornmonsters.com
Buy stuff for cheap!

Yeah, I guess that is ok, they both have the chance of getting his you know what stuck to something and causing him some pain and embarsement.

But if they are on the chair lift the used condom could fall onto stifler who is skiing by underneath, which could setup another funny senerio. Whats his face with his thing stuck to the metal poll of the chairlift and stifler with a user condom somewhere on his body walking into the log and having everyone looking at him.

Now maybe I am going a little overboard here, and getting a little to gross.. but maybe I am not..

Any other thoughts?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hmmm, I know they talked about the possibility of there being a third one, but the whole teen sex subject is being overplayed. Especially with all the slasher flicks.

Who knows though.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Try SEX WITH A SNOWMAN!
Oh, God, that gives me Jack Frost-related flashbacks. What a horrible, horrible flick--and it boggles the mind that someone must've had the thought, "Need a new movie idea... Hey, how 'bout a killer snowman??" But then, it also boggles the mind that my sister Brenda saw the video box at Blockbuster and thought, "This would be a great movie for us to watch after we eat our Thanksgiving dinner." I blame the hypnotic influence of the image-changing picture on the box.

I believe Mr. Frost (no, not the Jeff Goldblum character)... ahem... violated a girl with an icicle. Bet you won't see that in American Pie 3...

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
I believe Mr. Frost (no, not the Jeff Goldblum character)... ahem... violated a girl with an icicle. Bet you won't see that in American Pie 3...
I believe you're talking about the sequel, to which you must think, "Why did they make a sequel!?"

They made a sequel to Jack Frost?

See there are two different Jack Frost's. The really bad Michael Keaton flick. And then the worse horror flick with the same title. At least that's the way I understood it. Not too many movies go around putting 2's after their names when it's the first in the series.

See there are two different Jack Frost's. The really bad Michael Keaton flick. And then the worse horror flick with the same title.
I know that. Unfortunately.

Not too many movies go around putting 2's after their names when it's the first in the series.
I know that, too. But I'm confused by what you mean--I said that I didn't know they made a sequel to the killer snowman flick.
They sure did, though, and I do wonder why.

Oh, and apparently it was a carrot that was the tool of the violation. Holy cripes! Although even that can't beat the curling iron in Sleepaway Camp...

If they're going to make American Pie 3, and if it's going to take place in a snowy environment, I think it should go without saying that the whole "tongue stuck to the pole" gag will need to be applied to Jason Biggs' genitalia.

Or maybe he'll try f*cking an Eskimo Pie.

Oh, that's horrible.

Originally posted by Yoda
If they're going to make American Pie 3, and if it's going to take place in a snowy environment, I think it should go without saying that the whole "tongue stuck to the pole" gag will need to be applied to Jason Biggs' genitalia.
I totally agree with this, that is why I mentioned the whole having sex on a chair lift, this would open the chance for it to happen.

Can you just say OUCH!

Oh, the humanity. And just imagine the different ways that they could try to get him unstuck...

Whew.

And apologies for the earlier off-topicness.

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
They made a sequel to Jack Frost?
Yes, there is a sequel with the killer snowman, and I believe it's set someplace tropical. I have not seen it... I didn't like the first one. A few of the deaths were funny, but they were badly directed.

I like the idea of Jason Bigg's genitalia getting stuck to a icy pole -- kinda like pole vs. pole, ya know? And maybe the condom could fall on top of Stifler's head while he's skiing and the contents will spill out. This sounds very sexy to me, though. Cameron Diaz would love it. Would this film be set in Colorado, then?

I'd like to see Finch make a snowwoman that looks like Stifler's mom and then get caught while performing anal sex with it. That would make everyone in the audience "freeze with shock". Dontchathink?

by this time, i think our courageous hero's have already gotten laid

Enemies are so stimulating.
me and my then bf got jack froast out thinking it was gonna be really scary and when that bit in the shower came on we couldnt stop laughing! i thought it was halarious. pathetic halarious. id like to watch it again actually just for the funnyness of it.

i loved the bit when he was stuffing those christmas tree balls into that womans mouth! hes hands just looked so fake! lol

i might make a movie like that at uni. lol

Ok, just wondering. I'm a big stickler on spelling sometimes. I'm trying not to be so anal retentive though. Besides, I have four days left on here.

Enemies are so stimulating.
yeah i know what you mean i have awful spelling. i dont care though as long as the word looks how i want it to sound i dont see the problem.

why you only got a few days left?