Tomb Raider 2

Tools    

1werd, who cares

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Cybernage
1werd, who cares
Three words, learn to spell.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Four words:

Propitiate
Ambiguous
Harbinger
Dybbuk

More than likely, it'll be a late 2004/2005 date, if they follow through and get Jolie to return. Personally, even though she isn't all that great of an actress (and not very smart), she pulled of Croft's look very well, IMO.

We shall see.

Enemies are so stimulating.
i beg to differ with you! i thought jolie was excellent in girl interupted and i thought she was pretty good in tomb raider AND i thought she was cool in gone in sixty seconds. although i would like to make a point of saying that her best performance was actually girl interupted. in my eyes anyway.

Originally posted by sisboombah
in my eyes anyway.
I rest my case. Before the tattoos, Billy Bob, bad career moves...I thought she was very attractive, she sank into Trailer-trash Hell though.

i thought she was quite nice in tomb raider...it was in gone in sixty seconds that she looked a bit off. girl interupted wasnt a good look for her but when an actress acts well you dont need her to look gorgeous.

example: (this isnt very solid btw) Nicole kidman is in a film called The hours (you may have heard it...its not out yet)...anyway...she is one of the most gorgeous actresses out there today but in the hours she has a prostetic nose for the film and looks a bit off but i say if she acts well in it (which she normally does) i dont think she needs to be gorgeous....i do admit that it does help.

What does Nicole Kidman have to do with Angelina Jolie? I thought Jolie LOOKED nice in Tomb Raider, I would like to raid HER in fact, but her looks aren't what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about her acting. I have yet to see Girl, Interrupted, but I haven't really felt like seeing it either. So I can't really judge her by using that movie.

I'm sure that if she really tried she could manage a very good role and pull it off. Original Sin wasn't a way to get there though.

nicole kidman was an example.

and i was talking about her acting too and then making the extra point of the fact that actresses arent always awarded for acting....sometimes ppl like to watch something because they are attractive in it.

i think you should watch girl interupted...not just because jolie is good in it but because its a great film