K-19 The Widowmaker

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
What do you guys think?

Harrison Ford's newest film in which he plays the captain of a Russian nuclear sub. The crew must prevent a nuclear meltdown when the reactor's cooling unit fails. Liam Neeson also stars.

Saw Harrison on Letterman the other night and they were talking about it. The story itself is interesting, but hard telling if it would be any good or not. I won't get to see it, but I wanna hear what you guys think.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

yes im so there, just for the scene of the people playing soccer and all you can seee is ice and the sub. its great looking. Ohh yeah did anyone here his accent? its great
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

movie looks good, good cast
but theres only so much u can do on a submarine

Please explain to me what this movie is about, maybe I can contribute on a social level to this hellraising discussion.

Did I write out loud?